Can ICICIDirect automatically sell the share for me when price reaches a certain leve

Hi
I have an ICICI Direct online account.
I want to do day-trading usnig ICICIDirect. Now i dont have enough time to lookk for each and every moment of the stock price all through the day. Can i set the ICICIDirect in such a way that when the price reaches a certain level, it automatically sells the shares on my behalf?

For example, i buy shares at 126, and want to sell them when the level reaches 140. So instead of tracking the share price all through the day, is it not possible for ICICI Direct to do that for me and automatically sell the share for me?

Thanks.

novice1

Re: Can ICICIDirect automatically sell the share for me when price reaches a certain

Is it F&O or cash ? If f&o you can use the square-up link after the intial order is executed. If cash you have to use the margin/margin plus as the option while placing the order. Then you can square off intraday. If you buy in Cash then you have to wait till the next day and then you can place a BTST order.

Call their call-center and they should be able to help you

kkseal

Re: Can ICICIDirect automatically sell the share for me when price reaches a certain

You can use a Limit Sell order.

However, ICICIDirect is not the right platform for daytrading.

Regards,
Kalyan.

yes you can do that in cash and margin trade and not in margin plus , though.