Calling All users of Angel Broking / Sharekhan / Indiabulls...

krm

Dear

Diet is odin diet which is the fastest of all three products of Angel. I am using it. It is installed on computer.
Other products are browser based and you can login from anywhere.

krm

Hi Akash, out of below mentioned Angel online products, Angel Diet is the fastest & provides instant & real time prices as & when updated. I have personally used this product & am satisfied with its speed.

Hi All,
I'm trading with Sharekhan for 2 years and 95% satisfied.
Their Customer Care is great. I found their software, Trade Tiger, better than geogit flip, india infoline TT5. There is an option of having Intraday movement of last 5 days in a single chart screen which I have not found in other trading terminals. The charting system is very good considering they give it free. But I'm suspicious that data updation sometimes get slow.
There standard brokerage is very high, but they have good prepaid brokerage schemes ranging from Rs. 2000 yearly to Rs. 1 Lakh yearly.
Till date I have never faced any discrepancy in their contract note and ledger statements. They can be called transparent - they hiked annual DP charges from Rs.300 to Rs.400 but informed us 9 months ago about the hike.

All in all, I'm very much satisfied with Sharekhan regarding their software and Customer Service but not with the brokerage.

I'm going to try RK Global in F&O segment only for their ultra cheap brokerage.
As far I understand, this is like low cost airline where u get the ticket cheap but for every other thing u have to pay along with bad customer service.
They charge Rs.9 per lot in F&O but if u call & trade they charge Rs.25 per call !! Also they give diet odin at a cost of Rs. 330 monthly! Any physical statement u require - u have to pay. Any change in client master form - u pay! And no question of any Toll Free No.
But still, I calculate if u r a frequent trader in F&O, and totally trade on your own without contacting RM or the broking house, then u will save enough with RK Global.

Hi Akash, out of below mentioned Angel online products, Angel Diet is the fastest & provides instant & real time prices as & when updated. I have personally used this product & am satisfied with its speed.
Hi Poulomi, Angel Diet is ODIN diet given by Angel Broking. Many other brokers also give ODIN diet. I have seen ODIN diet terminals in the office of SMC and RK Global. They both looked same (they should be as they are same software supplied by Financial Technologies) at first glance. I have not tried ODIN yet.
As u r praising Angel Diet can I take it as general for ODIN diet or the terminal differs from broker to broker? In short what u r getting in Angel Diet, will I get the same in RK Global's ODIN Diet?

I haven't tried RK global's ODIN diet, so can't comment on that. but i've found Angel Odin diet much faster than that of other products available in the market viz., Express Edelweiss securities & Trade Tiger Share khan. Through Angel Diet, I can see all prices live & streaming quotes instantly.

Hi Poulomi, Angel Diet is ODIN diet given by Angel Broking. Many other brokers also give ODIN diet. I have seen ODIN diet terminals in the office of SMC and RK Global. They both looked same (they should be as they are same software supplied by Financial Technologies) at first glance. I have not tried ODIN yet.
As u r praising Angel Diet can I take it as general for ODIN diet or the terminal differs from broker to broker? In short what u r getting in Angel Diet, will I get the same in RK Global's ODIN Diet?

alroyraj

The Odin each broker has is mostly customized implementation of Odin based on the broker's requirements. To really confirm if it is the same, you have to check the version number and the build version of the Odin version you have.

one most important thing you intrast in charting ?? best charting software is sharkhan !!!!!
Sharekhan's charting is good when u compare with other trading terminals given by broking houses. Indiabulls' PIB is also very good as I heard. But I think speed of ODIN is better than these softwares.
U cannot compare any trading terminal with paid charting softwares. They are obviously better.

@Poulomi
Thank you. May I know which city are u from ? As per your post, have you taken Prepaid ?

@alroyraj
Let me know are you looking at opening new Angel A/c ? I am talking to RM for opening bulk a/c with cheap brokerage.

This is for Bangalore.

alroyraj

@Poulomi
Thank you. May I know which city are u from ? As per your post, have you taken Prepaid ?

@alroyraj
Let me know are you looking at opening new Angel A/c ? I am talking to RM for opening bulk a/c with cheap brokerage.

This is for Bangalore.
What is the rate they are quoting for all three segments? Equity and futures intraday rate needs to be at most 0.02% better 0.01%(both sides) . Alternatively you can send me a pm.