Calling All users of Angel Broking / Sharekhan / Indiabulls...

Sharekhan gives the Open Interest data but not the ones u quoted.
It provides OI and PCR in their charts just like u get volume bars.

As per my trading requirements, I found it best bcoz it provides backfill intraday charts for any no. of days for any time interval.
For example, 1 minute chart for last 100 days.
sherekhan doesn't give 1min chart of 100days :rofl:

alroyraj

Sharekhan gives the Open Interest data but not the ones u quoted.
It provides OI and PCR in their charts just like u get volume bars.

As per my trading requirements, I found it best bcoz it provides backfill intraday charts for any no. of days for any time interval.
For example, 1 minute chart for last 100 days.
Looking forward to you posting the screenshot. This is the info I miss when trading with Indiabulls in FnO.

Guyz,

I am using sharekhan TT for the past one year now.
I am getting 0.03% Intraday (One side only).

Now, i started trading in F&O... and i have to leave atlest 3Rs. to breakeven, which i find a little hard to digest.

You ppl think i am paying too much?

What kind of brokerage shall i be expecting? 0.01% OR sumthing as other members are saying in sum threads tht some brokerge houses are providing 20Rs. flat per lot...

PS: I do 2 lots min - max 4 lots.

Guyz,

I am using sharekhan TT for the past one year now.
I am getting 0.03% Intraday (One side only).

Now, i started trading in F&O... and i have to leave atlest 3Rs. to breakeven, which i find a little hard to digest.

You ppl think i am paying too much?

What kind of brokerage shall i be expecting? 0.01% OR sumthing as other members are saying in sum threads tht some brokerge houses are providing 20Rs. flat per lot...

PS: I do 2 lots min - max 4 lots.

F&O @Rs-2.50

“As far as my knowledge Diet is very fast and having all latest trading tools. It even provided Advanced Charts with 63 Indicators which harnesses the potential of charts effectively, to time the market better and to tap profit making opportunities. The latest introduction shows “Password Mailing” through Emails as well as SMS. And just check your hardware configuration.”
As far as my knowledge Diet is very fast and having all latest trading tools. It even provided Advanced Charts with 63 Indicators which harnesses the potential of charts effectively, ????
iam using it for the last 3 months and i didn't find any useful indicator .no candle chart,a bollinger band which doesn;t seems to be bollinger.