BUY SELL SIGNAL which is working

MR SOMA , It doent matter how old I am...But It does matter how big brain I have . I have Invested in very stock which I am posting in this forum and I hav started this thread so I can help others , but it seems the greed is taking control on men. so every one wants to know the strategy, but no one want to help.

I am earning 25 to 30 K alternative days offcurse not all days... I do charity of 20% of my earning
Ok.

As you have such a big brain, invested money in your idea, make K's some time with it, why then come here and ask such questions you do? :confused:

What is it that you not can enjoy your profit and what is it that you still have a problem with your systems which gives such perfect "Buy and sell signals" that you make K's in huge amounts?

Ok.

As you have such a big brain, invested money in your idea, make K's some time with it, why then come here and ask such questions you do? :confused:

What is it that you not can enjoy your profit and what is it that you still have a problem with your systems which gives such perfect "Buy and sell signals" that you make K's in huge amounts?
Mr. SOMATUNG . Every Person in this world is not perfect... every one has some sort of setback
and I want to tweak my system coz i want to make most from my trade and earn arund 50 k to 70 K on my trades and + I want to help other to do the same .
Is there some thing wrong in this:confused:

Mr. SOMATUNG . Every Person in this world is not perfect... every one has some sort of setback
and I want to tweak my system coz i want to make most from my trade and earn arund 50 k to 70 K on my trades and + I want to help other to do the same .
Is there some thing wrong in this:confused:
How would you help others?

Would you openly present the code given to you in public for free to any body?

What about if you are asked to pay for it and then you would have it. Would you still give it away just for mankind and post it here in the forum?

May I ask to what charity institution you send 20% of your profit?

Any way: Non of such perfect AFL does exist which gives at all the time the perfect buy and sell signals. It is just not possible to create such an AFL, as market has his own laws and logic which not can be catched with such an AFL. So you ask for the impossible and that is why non of the coders could and can help you. As we not can have the 100% sure shots at all the time, build on such impossible AFL's, we have to live with the tail risk we have when entering any trade. To minimize this risk, MM and Risk control are the tools to use.

Good luck Mr.

Last edited: