BUY SELL SIGNAL which is working

If you still think that I am bluffing see another chart here RSSSOFTWARE script
\

:clap:
Do you believe in Santa Claus or even in Easter-Bunny as nobody even asked you any question about your Afl in dept, at least in this forum?

Do you believe in Santa Claus or even in Easter-Bunny as nobody even asked you any question about your Afl in dept, at least in this forum?
MR soma I saw your earlier post histroy u seem to be just a "crawler" in traderji forum without any bloody brains....

Oh I just forgot to expalin what does crawler mean " Now days forum are becoming most helpful platform for the community to help people. But some rats.. take advantage of this paltform to become fake popular in forum... SO what do they do to achieve it..... You Just crawl thru the latest thread in forum website, that also using web crawler(its a programming language) .And start posting any text or any comment to the latest thread.Thats it... you would become famous in that forum.

The best Example is "SOMATUNG" user here

Last edited:

SOMA please keep away from my thread to crawl. I want to just share knowledge here and no other bullshit ...

Last edited:
I prefer and do PA and math trading. Nerveless: Post your query again in those thread/s and I am sure you will get an answer which will expand your trading knowledge.

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/90119-simple-coding-help-no-promise.html#post873191

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/95300-sum-gud-afl-components-code.html

All the best / Dan
I have already done that and below users ran away with my HALF :p strategy and never came back with the AFL

vijayanscbe
hedron
BNFTrader
mehtaka

SOMA please keep away from my thread to crawl. I want to just share knowledge here and no other bullshit ...
What did you share so far? Some fancy would like to be idea you never even did invest any money in or what did you share here what not any child could do when just playing around a bit with TA indicators?

How old are you?

What did you share so far? Some fancy would like to be idea you never even did invest any money in or what did you share here what not any child could do when just playing around a bit with TA indicators?

How old are you?
MR SOMA , It doent matter how old I am...But It does matter how big brain I have . I have Invested in every stock which I am posting in this forum and I have started this thread so I can help others , but it seems the greed is taking control on men. so every one wants to know the strategy, but no one want to help.

I am earning 25 to 30 K alternative days offcourse not all days... I do charity of 20% of my earning

Last edited: