Broker Made a Fraud

tradedatrend

Thanks amsin, tradethetrend, sibu and copypaste for your suggession
and to mister keval doshi my branch is L48 branch from chiplun
and i am planning to contact higher person of bonanza but i dont know if they will take enough action or not so i am planning to complaint at mcx and sebi also
Please guide and help.

and @amsin21 i would also like to know if i launch complaint against them and i loose then can they launch a complaint against me at sebi or police for reporting a false case because i dont have much proof about them being fraud.
the problem is this that you want to complain after an entire (or more) year

regulator / exchanges can solve grievances when you bring it in their knowledge within 1/2 days or maximum a week,

and at best they provide help only in the case of 'unautohrised trade' where you have refused to accept the trade

unfortunately in your case as you were in impression you gonna get full money back, i assume you would have confirmed the trade over the telephone when bonanza backoffice guys called you at end of the day

moreever NSE itself sends trade confirmation on mail/sms, the first question you shall be asked 'why didn't you raise the issue early, why after 1 year',

and since you dont have any written document it won't be easy for you to prove that money back was really committed by that sub-broker, even in the case of a written document it wouldn't have sanctity unless it was given by bonanza itself!

fxgood

I was a client under bonanza subbroker. he had promissed me to give 20 percent annually on any money that i invest. i had invested 50K rs in it. acc was on my name. they did the trading for whole year themself i never interfared . i didnt interfare becose they promissed me that they will give me margin wiith 20% even if they make loss of all my money and they will give it from their pocket . but i had no written commitment about that , only verbal commitment about 20% i had. they had given this commitment to many people and fraud around 50 peoples 8lakh rs. they made loss of everybodys money,whenever i asked y you are loosing money they had proommised me to make it back or alse will give from their pocket. now the one year is over they made my 50K into 8K and payout all 8K and now refusing to give remaining money. they said the form you signed confirms that all loss that happens on your acc you are liable for it. now what can i do i dont have any written commitment about that 20% guarranteed income with margin. only few sms where they have said a little about it. where should i complaint about them bonanza, mcx( because they traded in only commodity) or sebi or police and how?

me and many investors are suffering because of them. we have lost their hard earned money for bonanzas brokrage

when i cheked at my place i came to know that many brokers have alredy made such frauds about giving monthly percentage yearly percentage commitment and made loss of people and got clean, some are out of it and some cases are in court
:mad:

pls guide all traders investors and brokers
You fooled yourself by thinking others will work for your investment and actually you are like lender to them money for 20% annualized interest because of your greediness and when you though you are smart investment experts proven them they are more smart than you :) blame yourself and learn from this simple mistakes.

VJAY

thanx amsin again but where should i complain to mcx? and what if i file a case and loose it can they(bonanza subbroker) file another case on me for making a false accusations on them at sebi or police?
Dear Uppaya,
Sorry to hear your loss :(....nothing will happen ...you just waste your time to complain etc....as its fault of yours....these type of frauds happens ... as how you believed you can get 20% annually freely :D...so its yours fault....

umeshmandal

take some guys with hockey sticks and take the **** out of those guys

else you don't have many legal ways to take your money back
You dont punish others for your own mistakes and GREED !
Beat yourself black and blue so as not to repeat the mistake again!
With so many checks and balances in place its very very difficult for the brokers to 'dupe' people ! :mad:

rh6996

I was a client under bonanza subbroker. he had promissed me to give 20 percent annually on any money that i invest. i had invested 50K rs in it. acc was on my name. they did the trading for whole year themself i never interfared . i didnt interfare becose they promissed me that they will give me margin wiith 20% even if they make loss of all my money and they will give it from their pocket . but i had no written commitment about that , only verbal commitment about 20% i had. they had given this commitment to many people and fraud around 50 peoples 8lakh rs. they made loss of everybodys money,whenever i asked y you are loosing money they had proommised me to make it back or alse will give from their pocket. now the one year is over they made my 50K into 8K and payout all 8K and now refusing to give remaining money. they said the form you signed confirms that all loss that happens on your acc you are liable for it. now what can i do i dont have any written commitment about that 20% guarranteed income with margin. only few sms where they have said a little about it. where should i complaint about them bonanza, mcx( because they traded in only commodity) or sebi or police and how?

me and many investors are suffering because of them. we have lost their hard earned money for bonanzas brokrage

when i cheked at my place i came to know that many brokers have alredy made such frauds about giving monthly percentage yearly percentage commitment and made loss of people and got clean, some are out of it and some cases are in court

आपने कहा : " आ बैल मुझे मार !!!

and the Bull obliged ! :p

Its pure simple a case of Greed ! The only good thing that can come out of this post of yours is that others may learn from your mistake!

WOW 20% , people must be really stupid to park their money in FD and other instruments.

:D

Moral of story ..

who is innocent and who is greedy here ?
your mistake u let them tarde for u. they are not god.
they did that for there brokerage.

you kept money and allowed them to trade for u .. forgetting there are FD and sip etc..

they traded and made loss so only you will be one to suffer it .

they were hoes . weather profit or loss they was all interested was brokerage.
atleast u got your 8 k back...

nothing to complain .you allowed them to trade now u deserve to take loss.

i am sure if they would have made profit you would kiss there head and say continue trading .moment they made loss so now they are fraud huh wtf lol
verbal commitment has 0 value dude move on..

things small sub broker do for that brokerages sucks......

life is never fair.

problem is u are now suffering loss coz someone else traded in your account. buy hey u allowed it so blame yourself.

break glass break apple but never break some one;s trust.. i understand they broke your trust but hey
lesson learnt hard way.Thats reason for ppls like you Fd is best option

Rest ke saath modie he goul

i am starting to believe "saata bazar is one of biggest sin to humanity .

case close.

next time on self trade it

Last edited:
Dear freind,i had around 1.8 lac in my a/c,i did intrday for silmic sell of 8OO lots,i was around 1.25 lac mtg profit,there was no sl,in evening i saw my mtg pl was -20000,i thought it will go down and at at 9.15 pm the rate was around 35120,my avg sell was 34980 suddenly RMS squared of at 0 price in 2 min my silmic was sold around 35600;700 and my capital gone and now a/c is in debit of 1:35 lac,is it my fault??RMS should have square off their risk,now not only lost mine ,my a/c is in -1.35 lac ,ppls advice what to do now

Moral of story ..

who is innocent and who is greedy here ?
your mistake u let them tarde for u. they are not god.
they did that for there brokerage.

you kept money and allowed them to trade for u .. forgetting there are FD and sip etc..

they traded and made loss so only you will be one to suffer it .

they were hoes . weather profit or loss they was all interested was brokerage.
atleast u got your 8 k back...

nothing to complain .you allowed them to trade now u deserve to take loss.

i am sure if they would have made profit you would kiss there head and say continue trading .moment they made loss so now they are fraud huh wtf lol
verbal commitment has 0 value dude move on..

things small sub broker do for that brokerages sucks......

life is never fair.

problem is u are now suffering loss coz someone else traded in your account. buy hey u allowed it so blame yourself.

break glass break apple but never break some one;s trust.. i understand they broke your trust but hey
lesson learnt hard way.Thats reason for ppls like you Fd is best option

Rest ke saath modie he goul

i am starting to believe "saata bazar is one of biggest sin to humanity .

case close.

next time on self trade it
Sorry for posting in wrong thread due to mobile hang

say thank to god that u hv learnt lesson by spending only 50k..i hv lost 90k in the same manner 1 year ago...bt nw i trade on my own knowledge nd experience..