Broker Made a Fraud

I was a client under bonanza subbroker. he had promissed me to give 20 percent annually on any money that i invest. i had invested 50K rs in it. acc was on my name. they did the trading for whole year themself i never interfared . i didnt interfare becose they promissed me that they will give me margin wiith 20% even if they make loss of all my money and they will give it from their pocket . but i had no written commitment about that , only verbal commitment about 20% i had. they had given this commitment to many people and fraud around 50 peoples 8lakh rs. they made loss of everybodys money,whenever i asked y you are loosing money they had proommised me to make it back or alse will give from their pocket. now the one year is over they made my 50K into 8K and payout all 8K and now refusing to give remaining money. they said the form you signed confirms that all loss that happens on your acc you are liable for it. now what can i do i dont have any written commitment about that 20% guarranteed income with margin. only few sms where they have said a little about it. where should i complaint about them bonanza, mcx( because they traded in only commodity) or sebi or police and how?

me and many investors are suffering because of them. we have lost their hard earned money for bonanzas brokrage

when i cheked at my place i came to know that many brokers have alredy made such frauds about giving monthly percentage yearly percentage commitment and made loss of people and got clean, some are out of it and some cases are in court
:mad:

pls guide all traders investors and brokers

Last edited:

amsin21

I was a client under bonanza subbroker. he had promissed me to give 20 percent annually on any money that i invest. i had invested 50K rs in it. acc was on my name. they did the trading for whole year themself i never interfared . i didnt interfare becose they promissed me that they will give me margin wiith 20% even if they make loss of all my money and they will give it from their pocket . but i had no written commitment about that , only verbal commitment about 20% i had. they had given this commitment to many people and fraud around 50 peoples 8lakh rs. they made loss of everybodys money,whenever i asked y you are loosing money they had proommised me to make it back or alse will give from their pocket. now the one year is over they made my 50K into 8K and payout all 8K and now refusing to give remaining money. they said the form you signed confirms that all loss that happens on your acc you are liable for it. now what can i do i dont have any written commitment about that 20% guarranteed income with margin. only few sms where they have said a little about it. where should i complaint about them bonanza, mcx( because they traded in only commodity) or sebi or police and how?

me and many investors are suffering because of them. we have lost their hard earned money for bonanzas brokrage

when i cheked at my place i came to know that many brokers have alredy made such frauds about giving monthly percentage yearly percentage commitment and made loss of people and got clean, some are out of it and some cases are in court

Nothing comes free in this world and nobody gives free.

You should blame yourself for falling into such kind of traps. I'm sure there were enough trap examples in this world of such kind, but you never took those into account, simply your greed took first place than your wisdom. Atleast now you have learned @42k cost. For the remaining money lodge a complaint in SEBI use this link : http://scores.gov.in/

sibu3168

First, you do not have any right to blame them only yourself.
Believe me, from my past experience I've seen such type of instances many times. Even in my own branch. Now I explain everything to you. Our so called traditional broker house appointment marketing people to attract new client. Now tell me how many new client a person can add to a brokerage house. In three to four month time frame he brings almost all his clients to the company. Now he being unable to bring more clients to the company but feels pressure to meet his monthly target. In fact most of the clients he brings to the company are either dormant or trades in less frequent manner. So when the company's boss or senior personnel notice the idleness of these accounts, then they pressurise the marketing people to motivate the clients to do more trades. Now question arises how they will do it? In fact, they succumbed to the inside pressure and start trading on their own in those accounts with false promise of return. In this matter, the in house research team comes to rescue them and they motivate them to trade on their call.
In that way within two to three months timeframe, they lost everything and finally lost their job also. Since there was no written document in this matter, so a client can not do anything but blaming the brokers.

You will be getting surprised, if I tell you a country head, a research head of a brokerage house where I was working before had lost huge amount in client's account, in broker's own account & in accounts in branch levels in the name of false return.

After the advent of discount brokers, I've found it more hasslefree and more entertaining than these so called traditional brokers house. Because interference in these discount brokerage houses are almost nil.

So my only suggestion to you is try to meet the main broker of Bonanza and tell him the total story in a firm voice, although no result will emererge from this discussion, but it will atleast give you some mental peace.
Simply close your account with them and open with any discount broker (if you want further trading and you must have a laptop and internet connection). otherwise, keep your account with them and give a written application stating that this account should be traded be you only. Also keep a copy of that application duly signed by an authorised person of that company. Daily check your account statement after the trading hour. If you notice any descripacy, then immediately bring it to the notice of concerned person or higher authorised person.

In your above case, in my view, you can not do much but be careful for future.

Wish you all the best for your future.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
First, you do not have any right to blame them only yourself.
Believe me, from my past experience I've seen such type of instances many times. Even in my own branch. Now I explain everything to you. Our so called traditional broker house appointment marketing people to attract new client. Now tell me how many new client a person can add to a brokerage house. In three to four month time frame he brings almost all his clients to the company. Now he being unable to bring more clients to the company but feels pressure to meet his monthly target. In fact most of the clients he brings to the company are either dormant or trades in less frequent manner. So when the company's boss or senior personnel notice the idleness of these accounts, then they pressurise the marketing people to motivate the clients to do more trades. Now question arises how they will do it? In fact, they succumbed to the inside pressure and start trading on their own in those accounts with false promise of return. In this matter, the in house research team comes to rescue them and they motivate them to trade on their call.
In that way within two to three months timeframe, they lost everything and finally lost their job also. Since there was no written document in this matter, so a client can not do anything but blaming the brokers.

You will be getting surprised, if I tell you a country head, a research head of a brokerage house where I was working before had lost huge amount in client's account, in broker's own account & in accounts in branch levels in the name of false return.

After the advent of discount brokers, I've found it more hasslefree and more entertaining than these so called traditional brokers house. Because interference in these discount brokerage houses are almost nil.

So my only suggestion to you is try to meet the main broker of Bonanza and tell him the total story in a firm voice, although no result will emererge from this discussion, but it will atleast give you some mental peace.
Simply close your account with them and open with any discount broker (if you want further trading and you must have a laptop and internet connection). otherwise, keep your account with them and give a written application stating that this account should be traded be you only. Also keep a copy of that application duly signed by an authorised person of that company. Daily check your account statement after the trading hour. If you notice any descripacy, then immediately bring it to the notice of concerned person or higher authorised person.

In your above case, in my view, you can not do much but be careful for future.

Wish you all the best for your future.
same views.... The title should be foolishness of client rather than fraud by broker. We all have gone through this at starting stage of our trading careers. Just take a chill pill and concentrate on future. My best wishes with you for future.

Thanks amsin, tradethetrend, sibu and copypaste for your suggession
and to mister keval doshi my branch is L48 branch from chiplun
and i am planning to contact higher person of bonanza but i dont know if they will take enough action or not so i am planning to complaint at mcx and sebi also
Please guide and help.

and @amsin21 i would also like to know if i launch complaint against them and i loose then can they launch a complaint against me at sebi or police for reporting a false case because i dont have much proof about them being fraud.

amsin21

Thanks amsin, tradethetrend, sibu and copypaste for your suggession
and to mister keval doshi my branch is L48 branch from chiplun
and i am planning to contact higher person of bonanza but i dont know if they will take enough action or not so i am planning to complaint at mcx and sebi also
Please guide and help.

and @amsin21 i would also like to know if i launch complaint against them and i loose then can they launch a complaint against me at sebi or police for reporting a false case because i dont have much proof about them being fraud.
I don't think that even if you report to higher officials of bonanza, something in favor of will happen. It is better to file a grievance in SEBI, NSE, BSE, MCX with all proofs you have.

they said the form you signed confirms that all loss that happens on your acc you are liable for it.
, as long this is there (all brokers has this clause) you will find yourself in a helpless mode in the recovery part. But do the grievance filing part to help others in future. All the best.

:- You can request the officials for a detailed transaction statement since you started with all details such as IP address / terminal id, so that you can argue that someone from their ID / terminal transacted on their end w/o your consent, provided you didn't signed any authorization for this 20% greedy part. May be sibu3168 can help you on this as he might know the statement how it looks or any part which can actually help you. Try to get some more support from your local people who had fallen into this trap of bonanza.

Last edited:
thanx amsin again but where should i complain to mcx? and what if i file a case and loose it can they(bonanza subbroker) file another case on me for making a false accusations on them at sebi or police?

amsin21

thanx amsin again but where should i complain to mcx? and what if i file a case and loose it can they(bonanza subbroker) file another case on me for making a false accusations on them at sebi or police?
MCX grievance : http://www.mcxindia.com/investorrelations/grievances/redressal.htm

First you get the detailed statement. By correlating the trade #, time, terminal ID, atleast you can be on a safe side for argument and filing. Try to contact sibu3168, seems he has some exposure in this field from he his statements. My view is that you will answerable to the question of not raising the concern in the beginning of 20% trap.

Things might help you :

• SMS came to your registered #,related to 20%, you said a few you have
  • Detailed statement, in which you can find a terminal ID mismatch. If it originates from their premises, yes you have a valid stand.
  • Support from others who are victims of this trap
  • Refusal of balance amount. Make sure you have a reply email from them stating that.

These are just my views. All the best.