Beware of Lot size changes - March 2009

arnav_rulz

Then I would say that its your fault that the lot size was changed, as the government is elected by the people, and you are the people, so, now because of you, just because of you, we all have to suffer :)

How could you do this, how could you!
Well i was Under 18 when this government was elected, so I couldn't Vote, So its not my fault :p hehe

Thus its your Fault !! haha

arnav_rulz

Actually, its not my fault, but a predetermined strategy on my part, to drive out small traders from the markets, that I set in motion 4 years back, and is paying fruits now.

It was a cold blooded calculation, that my one vote would tilt the scales in favor of the congress and make them win, and ultimately, drive out small traders from the market

I accept, my plan is exposed :)
But this rule came under the rule of BJP/NDA in 2002 i guess and thus i think it was some1 elses game plan to make NDA come in power in 99 so that later they can allow such kind of thing.

You just copied their game plan and bet on Congress that will let this thing continue and thus voted for them... LOL

Lets Stop this.. im going crazy thinking for such things during market hours..!

yeah what a shame , but i think the brokers on their part will reduce span margins or something , they have to .. their business will definitely be affected negatively so im hopeful something to that extent will be done to at least partiality ease the situation for us small retail `traders` .. thank god at least the nifty futures lot size remains unchanged ..

Dear Friends,
During next month market will fall more than 50% from current level.After crash all contract value will be equal to current value.That"s why sebi is planning to increase the mkt size and also to avoid ordinary retail investors participation of going short with small margin.

With the change in lot size ,speculators will be more happy . a few lots of momentum stocks like ifci, ispat, jphydro , ttml etc will bring them a hansome money.You will definately see huge increase in volumes but it may reduce volatility.
As the the stocks are fallen to such an extent, it is necessary to increase the lot size to keep the value of lot Rs 2,00,000.as per the norms of f&o.

columbus

With the change in lot size ,speculators will be more happy . a few lots of momentum stocks like ifci, ispat, jphydro , ttml etc will bring them a hansome money.You will definately see huge increase in volumes but it may reduce volatility.
As the the stocks are fallen to such an extent, it is necessary to increase the lot size to keep the value of lot Rs 2,00,000.as per the norms of f&o.

What is the impact in jump of lot size on CASH shares? Volumes in cash shares
goes down a bit?Because ,with increase in lot size ,the financial commitment
with Broker will go up ,hence dip in volume of cash shares.