Beware of Valvenet Technologies. They are totally unreliable

Dear All,

I started using Valvenet Best RT , Ami, data and VPS from 3 months and i have only faced problems.
  1. Their data stops in the middle leading to many losses
  2. Their software hangs all the time
  3. You will need to update .NET and Amibroker every month which will mean you CANNOT work at peace and follow up with them
  4. Last but not the least, never every use their VPS. Its horrible. The server goes down and all your algos will FAIL.
They just give temporary fixes, and never every resolve issues permanently. After tolerating them from 3 months , today a big blunder happened. The completely lost my server and cannot bring it UP. All my Algos, data lost along with losses today and they are not able to DO anything.

Attached is the email they sent when they lost my server and have NO idea about it.

Attachments

TradeOptions

Dear All,

I started using Valvenet Best RT , Ami, data and VPS from 3 months and i have only faced problems.
  1. Their data stops in the middle leading to many losses
  2. Their software hangs all the time
  3. You will need to update .NET and Amibroker every month which will mean you CANNOT work at peace and follow up with them
  4. Last but not the least, never every use their VPS. Its horrible. The server goes down and all your algos will FAIL.
They just give temporary fixes, and never every resolve issues permanently. After tolerating them from 3 months , today a big blunder happened. The completely lost my server and cannot bring it UP. All my Algos, data lost along with losses today and they are not able to DO anything.

Attached is the email they sent when they lost my server and have NO idea about it.
@Winner9533, thank you so much for sharing your experience. This is very shocking incident for any trader, loosing all his work, just like that.

I just wanted to try the bestRT pro for 1 month and bought and next month I'm not gng to renew it I need to check for another vendor for data feed. As mentioned their software is pathetic and also customer support

kaly422000

i installed best rt pro today but it just not opened atleast. window error coming" best rt pro stop working. serch solution online. its a window error but the y can not solve it. most of their tech people have poor knowledge

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Is there anyone else who has had a similar experience. I did a cursory google search and saw 66 reviews with an average rating of 4+. I know, the reviews can be bought. But I thought maybe they have improved now.

iTrade

If you are looking for reasonable RT Data, please try https://www.amifeed.com/
it is very economical and very good. I am using for over a year now.

If you are looking for value and cheap VPS for algo trading, plz try https://spinvps.com/
very economical.
All these low cost are unauthorised and will vanish from market at a single notice from SEBI or NSE. You can use them as long as they persist. I think using data from these guys also makes you a participant of law breakers.

Hello All,

I've used Valvenet Best RT demo service.... I'd recommended everyone to try their demo service...
I must say.... I'm happy that it was a demo service and I did not pay anything. (Forget their shortcomings..I'll say I've moved onnnnnn....)

I'm in testing phase of my alog.... So I'm using nest to amibroker as of now... You can try it too....

Just a word: Its your hard earned money.... Think before loosing it all... Go for the best RTdata provider... Even if it means spending little extra...

Spending little extra...
Is better than loosing it all.

Regards!

Raj232

Thanks for sharing the feedback.. you should have researched Valve.. before itself, heard that they monitor the trades...

Heard that aliceblueonline (discount broker) has free algo api system and lowest brokerage while giving the highest margins.
its better to test them out as well (PS.. I'm no way affiliated with them) .. i'm planning to test too.. at no extra cost... just like a demo (after opening an account) ... so best of luck. :up::up::up: