Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

even today, nity trade resulted in profit. buy at 3118, target at 3134. trade initiated in last 1/2 hr . what happens trade is initiated but neith SL, Target got hit before close ? close the trade by EOD ?
As per my calculations, today's trade for Nifty future, which got triggered, was this:

Long at 3096.25
Stop at 3065.30
0.5% Target = 3111.75

After long trade got initiated, it came down sharply but did not hit SL
then, in the last 30mins, it shot up more than the reqd. target (anyone could see & feel the momentum till the last tic)

As per my calculations, today's trade for Nifty future, which got triggered, was this:

Long at 3096.25
Stop at 3065.30
0.5% Target = 3111.75

then, in the last 30mins, it shot up more than the reqd. target (anyone could see & feel the momentum till the last tic)
Hi Sunil, it seems like i have a small problem determining, the correct levels, for me prev day high=3092, prev day low=3023.1 (courtesy nse-india.com), current day high=3090, current day low=3077.25 (data till 10.15)

Which gives me buy call at 3107.83 and a target of 3123.36, not sure where i missed the bus ?

bandlab2

sunil,

i figured out the cause. at 10:15, as per icharts hi = 3093, lo = 3067, but as per 6paise terminal hi = 3104, lo = 3067, nse data is matching with icharts. so i need to be careful, better to follow nse data

rajeshn2007

Long at 3096.25
Stop at 3065.30
0.5% Target = 3111.75

hi,
look at the risk-reward ratio. stop loss is 1%, profit is 0.5%.
check it out!
rajesh

Sunil

sunil,

i figured out the cause. at 10:15, as per icharts hi = 3093, lo = 3067, but as per 6paise terminal hi = 3104, lo = 3067, nse data is matching with icharts. so i need to be careful, better to follow nse data
as we do in our flow methods, stick to chart figures & not to the market watch window.
3104 is right - it was the opening high - but since my charts said high = 3094, i stuck to 3094...
:)

Sunil

hi,
look at the risk-reward ratio. stop loss is 1%, profit is 0.5%.
check it out!
rajesh
we all know that figure.
the target is in your hands... raise it to 1% or go as per the momentum, when the level comes near during real time trade... u may book partly/half & trail for the balance...
this is what I would do... the author of this theory / setup (Dhiraj) may have a different perspective.
The system may bound us within figures, but keep your mind open & follow the screen, when such levels come.

dhiraj11378

hi to all
hope some of u r using this method and running in profits.
some answers to querries
do not use highs and lows after 10.45 am , from the start of markets
but one thing if ur at loss in a order then dont fear to double ur amount and slightly increase ur profit margin from 0.5 percent a bit higher
if ur trading this method then after a month u can keep ur own profit margins say 0.8 percent or may be one percent also
look if u have twenty trades and if ur five trades fail then ur five profit trades trades will be wasted in making up for the losses but u can earn on the remaining ten trades .this is incase ur trading with a one percent profit and one percent loss method
but initially i suggest that u must go in for 0.5 percent margin then as u are well adversed with the method then u can keep ur own targets .
happy trading
hi sunil
i think u r doing a great job, am thankful to u for putting up the file please do not delete it.
on 41st post i wrote that one can change the risk reward ratio as an when he wants .one think is that with this method and chart analysis u can extract more juice out of it .
i just want to learn more of charts from u hope u will help me
using this method i love trading reliance .what u suggest on this.

HI Dhiraj,
By using this method me trading in Reliance, HDFC Bank,L&T and ABAN. Yesterday profitable trade for all but no trade for HDFC Bank.

Today trade trigerred for HDFC Bank and profit booked.

Regds,

Sachin

dhiraj11378

HI Dhiraj,
By using this method me trading in Reliance, HDFC Bank,L&T and ABAN. Yesterday profitable trade for all but no trade for HDFC Bank.

Today trade trigerred for HDFC Bank and profit booked.

Regds,

Sachin
great sachin
i do trade with LT, HDFC, HDFC BANK,
do try for rel cap also

Status
Not open for further replies.