Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its seems very impressive technique............!!
But is this only for timings b/w 10.15 to 10.45 as you mentioned. What if i want to try it after 12.30.
Otherwise with this way we can only be able to apply this method for a particular time period and that is vry short time span. Please advice !
Thanks again for sharing such an impressive technique !!

dhiraj11378

hi to all
hope some of u r using this method and running in profits.
some answers to querries
do not use highs and lows after 10.45 am , from the start of markets
but one thing if ur at loss in a order then dont fear to double ur amount and slightly increase ur profit margin from 0.5 percent a bit higher
if ur trading this method then after a month u can keep ur own profit margins say 0.8 percent or may be one percent also
look if u have twenty trades and if ur five trades fail then ur five profit trades trades will be wasted in making up for the losses but u can earn on the remaining ten trades .this is incase ur trading with a one percent profit and one percent loss method
but initially i suggest that u must go in for 0.5 percent margin then as u are well adversed with the method then u can keep ur own targets .
happy trading

Hi all,

Sounds like a great trading system is described here. A little query - What is the win rate of the system. Also if the strategy fails today, as per theory, next day it is a sure winning day. Then why not trade only after a failure day.

Thanks in advance

dhiraj11378

Hi all,

Sounds like a great trading system is described here. A little query - What is the win rate of the system. Also if the strategy fails today, as per theory, next day it is a sure winning day. Then why not trade only after a failure day.

Thanks in advance
great brains buddy . you got it right
yes its one of the strategies u can use
look for failures for the day and trade them for the next day

bandlab2

now the question is , is it possible to place all 6 orders at one time ? sometimes if you are not on terminal, you may miss to place the SL order ? is there a way to place SL order without a matching order ? how does it work. now a days nifty is moving 15-20 points in one tick, so u may not get enough time to place SL order

Last edited:

Sunil

thanks sunil, excellent work and very useful excel

now this is the sequence of orders. correct me if i am wrong

at 10:15, enter the data fo hi , lo

place stop loss limit buy order (Buy @), place limit sell order (Target), now wait for buy order to executed and place stop loss limit sell order (SL)

do the same for sell. here also you will get 3 orders

now the question is , is it possible to place all 6 orders at one time ? sometimes if you are not on terminal, you may miss to place the SL order ? is there a way to place SL order without a matching order ? how does it work. now a days nifty is moving 15-20 points in one tick, so u may not get enough time to place SL order
Frankly, I never enter stop-limit orders (be it for entry, target or stop), EXCEPT in breakout situations after tight-ranged trades (u must have observed this in our intraday thread)...
I enter normal limit order whenever Nifty comes very near the concerned level. I can afford to do this, since I focus & trade ONLY in Nifty. Hence, I may not be able to answer your question correctly, due to lack of experience.

For those who trade in more than 2 scrips, like Dhiraj, stop-limit orders are a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.