Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthuman

but dhiraj, i again reiterate,this system source IS ONLY YOU...

there's one grey cloud....
and i would regular visitors of this thread (who also trade nifty futures) to pitch in their views:

as u know, today is the settlement day.
for tomorrow, whose HOD & LOD will you take: Jan Fut or Feb Fut...

as of now, there's around 5 point difference between them.
but, like the last 2 days, if there's a sustained ONE WAY move with GREAT MOMENTUM DURING THE LAST 30 MINS (either making new HOD or LOD), then you will notice that Jan Fut will be lagging in such momentum, while Feb FUt will move in tandem with nifty spot.
Even personally, if i want to calculate classic pivot levels for tomorrow, i will take feb fut...
So, either case, for tomorrow, I WOULD PREFER TO TAKE FEB FUT'S HOD & LOD...

i would welcome other members' views

Today at the end the difference will be nullified. So for tomorrow we can take today's Feb H/L for tomorrow's trade.

bandlab2

yep !! nifty target achieved

grasim sell kicked at 1164.33, went down to 1162 but now at 1166. volumes are very low here and spread is wide. avoid grasim in futures

jatayoo

Another saint in traderji...................saint2652 :)
thanks dhiraj for sharing

faith
HI
Please tell me where is SAINT JI's flow system explained on this board.
Frankly speaking all the goddam indicators are a bit of crap that give you statistical confidence only.
A reliable system is what is needed.
I am now trying out the 3 and 13 period crossovers with RSI to determine buy and sell decisions. Not too satisfactory so far.[/U]
Hence, the need for something more reliable....maybe SAINTS MINI FLOW SYSTEM.
PL HELP:D:D

bandlab2

sbi came very close to target, but missed by 3 paise. target 1111.22, but low is 1111.25

sl not hit. let us see

any other trades ?

bandlab2

but dhiraj, i again reiterate,this system source IS ONLY YOU...

there's one grey cloud....
and i would regular visitors of this thread (who also trade nifty futures) to pitch in their views:

as u know, today is the settlement day.
for tomorrow, whose HOD & LOD will you take: Jan Fut or Feb Fut...

as of now, there's around 5 point difference between them.
but, like the last 2 days, if there's a sustained ONE WAY move with GREAT MOMENTUM DURING THE LAST 30 MINS (either making new HOD or LOD), then you will notice that Jan Fut will be lagging in such momentum, while Feb FUt will move in tandem with nifty spot.
Even personally, if i want to calculate classic pivot levels for tomorrow, i will take feb fut...
So, either case, for tomorrow, I WOULD PREFER TO TAKE FEB FUT'S HOD & LOD...

i would welcome other members' views
i would take todays low, high based on jan, becuase we traded today in jan series. the filters (3 magic numbers) will have considered todays hi/lo for tomorrow. so to keep continuity, i will take jan series

but to be on same side, i may reduce the target a little. just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.