Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandlab2

hi bandlab , did u recover ur relcap loss
relcap went to 415 in futures on long side
dhiraj
no, i didnt trade again. for a moment i thought we should not trade again in same direction. since prev trade was a losing one, we could trade again in any direction with more qty, target

Another saint in traderji...................saint2652 :)
thanks dhiraj for sharing

faith
Yes, indeed! Sharing this method is indeed makes him like Saint.

Dhiraj, I am using your 2652 method for almost 1 month now. I have never before made profits with such consistancy and to think that I am trading for last 5 years.

I have no words to show my gratitude.

May God bless you!

Yash

jatayoo

yes, indeed! Sharing this method is indeed makes him like saint.

Dhiraj, i am using your 2652 method for almost 1 month now. I have never before made profits with such consistancy and to think that i am trading for last 5 years.

May god bless you!

Yash
hi
sorry could not follow how the target price is calculated?
Pl explain with two three examples of todays price action or trades done.

dhiraj11378

Hi dhiraj & others :)

just read your thread, the system looks amazing & seems from your words that this system has proved itself profitable to you. will surely be testing it for 1 month or so ! you have a very big heart my friend to share this here ! god bless !
Another saint in traderji...................saint2652 :)
thanks dhiraj for sharing

faith
Yes, indeed! Sharing this method is indeed makes him like Saint.

Dhiraj, I am using your 2652 method for almost 1 month now. I have never before made profits with such consistancy and to think that I am trading for last 5 years.

May God bless you!

Yash
hi,
there is nothing great of me , i just put in a working method out here so that an indivisual can use it with ease so that he can gain from intraday trading .
i am happy that its recieved a well appereciated response .
anbody well informed of this method can answer querries pertaining to this method for new comers
the sucess of this method should go more to sunil who made it more simple
i myself had learned a lot from his posts.
today i am trading in futures for this method .before this i never knew what futures where ( still i dont know how options work , call, put and all, its all confusing for me )

one thing i want to clarify that this method works well for futures and for cash also .
initially i had used it for only cash before putting it up here . but since then with sunils and more others members posts i found that it also works well for futures .

there are some confusions of highs and lows
i just want to inform all members that whatever high and low ur following ,
either from nse website, or ur trading terminals or charts of stocks and futures do keep the same for all days and do not shift ur source of highs and lows .paper trade for one with ur source and find the results .
i take it from trading terminal or nse website ( for futures )
nice to read of members of such high reputation talking good words of this method .
may god bless all
dhiraj

dhiraj11378

hello,
Brother please tell me how we calculale 36,63 and 92................................................
hi
sorry could not follow how the target price is calculated?
Pl explain with two three examples of todays price action or trades done.
hi
below is a simple example of reliance which i had explained in 5th post on this thread , just read it , understand it and all u need is to visit sohans website to find the actual values of sell or buy with targets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in simple words
if or reliance days high on monday id 1245 and days low is 1185
then the values i take for the next day of trading is
1) 0.433* ( high - low)=0.433*60= 25.98
2)0.7666*(high- low)=45.99
3)1.355*(high-low)=81.3
taking this three values i trade the next day at 10.15
if at that time days at 10.15 relance has high of 1205 and low of 1187 , then days range is less than 25.98 points my strategy will be
sell below 1205-25.98=1179.02 profit of just 0.5 percent
buy above 1187+25.98=1212.98 profit of just 0.5 percent
(if high - low is greater then 25.98 and less then 45.99 then u must use 45.99 as the breakout value and if the days high - low at 10.15 is more than 45.99 and less than 81.3 then u must go for 81.3 as the value)
i put a stop loss of one percent for any of the orders one percent above the sell below or one percent below the buy above price
now suppose the price goes in a single stroke to 0.5 percent profit then its a net profit ,if stop loss price is hit i make a loss of one percent .but then again i put my prder back doubling the amount (if i had sold 50,000 shares at sell below ar 1179.02 then i will place a order of 1 lakh shares of sell below 1179.02 and modify my buy order from 0.5 percent to 0.7(may be 0.8) percent down from 1179.02.If suppose u make net loss of one percent ,then on the next day u must double the value of shares for sell below or buy using any of the three values given above.
some people keep a stop loss of 0.7 to 0.8 percent or some wait for two minutes after theit sell below or buy above order is triggered and exit if the profit order is not struck.
its simple, IF NOT TODAY, DEFINATELY TOMORROW.
Its best thing u start with small amount for a particular share so that u can easily double it .
take good stocks like reliance , relinfra, relcap, aban, jindalstel, educomp, sbi
which have good volume and best for trading

hope u got it
dhiraj

dhiraj11378

Hi Dhiraj,

Can you please quote reliance high/low for yesterday and todays high low values at 10:15 and 10:35. Since you trade in the cash segment it would be great if you could provide these values, so that people who trade in the cash segment can verify their numbers.

Kind Regards
hi krishy
do not get confused with the highs and lows
if ur taking it from ur terminal than keep it the same for all ur trading days .
if ur getting it from charts then also its fine ,but do not change the source of high and low
u cantake it from nse website also . but sometimes ther are problem with nsewebsite also .so i think u can take it from trading terninal .
now i have shifted in futures along with cash .
i will suggest that u first have a go in caah and then try in futures
dhiraj

dhiraj11378

hi
tmrws hot stocks ( my personal view )

high low
reliance 1330.15 1225.6
grasim 1234 1170.25
bhartiartl 661.3 635.65

all highs and lows as per nse website and in futures

bandlab2

hi
tmrws hot stocks ( my personal view )

high low
reliance 1330.15 1225.6
grasim 1234 1170.25
bhartiartl 661.3 635.65

all highs and lows as per nse website and in futures
dhiraj, something wrong with reliance high. many sites reported like you. but as per icharts ist 1278.9

1330 is too high

Status
Not open for further replies.