Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandlab2

today's low 2722.05 is not possible at all, even as per spot chart....
buddy, i think u have taken yesterday's close 2722.05 as today's low
:confused:
what rishi has posted is correct - i took chartical 2760.

my buy got triggered at FUT 2801.25 with dbl qty (to cover yesterday's loss) and 0.5% target was 2815.25 (achieved)
sunil,

yesterday itself we covered the losing trade. how you are doing it again today ? am i missing something ?

bandlab2

hi
hope its a good trading day for all of u
just modify ur trades as per days high and low even after 10.35
but do not get in a fresh trade after 10.35

the reason is that u must have missed 0.4333 factor in that time .
but u must strictly modify ur trades as per high and lows

i was reading posts of nifty futures , but am confussed about the different values different members are getting
hope sunil will help u
if any querries in futures just ask sunil .
anything in cash u can ask me.
yestdy in nifty was an occasional day .
but it will not be the sanme day
hope u have covered ur losses today
any body in cash
sbi ,rel infra. tata power profit today
dhiraj

its confusing, can you rephrase it ? after 10:35, i dont change any thing, orders are already placed , waiting to be triggered

dhiraj11378

its confusing, can you rephrase it ? after 10:35, i dont change any thing, orders are already placed , waiting to be triggered
see if u have orders placed for SBI, REL CAP, LT say , but before 10.35 its fine
if high of sbi changes at 10.50 then u can modify ur sell order as new high - factor value
i just want to tell that do not take a stock say ongc and start placing ur orders fresh at 10.50 .thats all
dhiraj

rishig38

see if u have orders placed for SBI, REL CAP, LT say , but before 10.35 its fine
if high of sbi changes at 10.50 then u can modify ur sell order as new high - factor value
i just want to tell that do not take a stock say ongc and start placing ur orders fresh at 10.50 .thats all
dhiraj
dhiraj, today in Nifty, the high till 10:35 was 2800, so i used that and entered into a long trade which achieved its target...

now later on Nifty made a newer high of 2820, do I need to modify my sell order or just go with the previous values and leave the sell order as it is?

P.S. I know you say if one price target has been achieved in a trade, we should stop trading for the day; but the above question is just for information sake.

Last edited:

dhiraj11378

dhiraj, today in Nifty, the high till 10:35 was 2800, so i used that and entered into a long trade which achieved its target...

now later on Nifty made a newer high of 2820, do I need to modify my sell order or just go with the previous values and leave the sell order as it is?

P.S. I know you say if one price target has been achieved in a trade, we should stop trading for the day; but the above question is just for information sake.
hi rishi
as per me ur must exit after ur profit trade
but u can u do two things if ur confident of the trend
one thing u can go with the trend and see whether the higher factor value is achieved ( for buy )
or if u have achieved target the trend may reverse so u also may modify ur sell order ( as per the new high ) and wait for the trend for reverse for hitting ur sell orders with profits.here there are risks also but this depends upon the experience of the trader .

dhiraj

rkkarnani

Originally Posted by rkkarnani
The factors :
Are these constant for all Stocks/Futures and valid for all time frames?
Dhiraj, I too have the same question. Will these 3 values remain the same for ALL the stocks? Please reply. Also could you tell, how you've arrived at these constant values?

Thanks a lot for the strategy.
Either I have missed it or this query still remains unanswered!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.