Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

The following buy trade was triggered twice and in the end stops were hit twice on these trades:
Buy Target Stop Loss
2,783 2,797 2,755

The following sell trade was triggered once and in the end target was achieved on this trade:
Sell Target Stop Loss
2,716 2,702 2,743
Rishi, the buy orders are correct, but we had modified our sell order after 10:35am, as we had a new high between 10:15 & 10:35...(ie 2763 & 2782)
modified sell order was triggered at 2734.15

rishig38

Rishi, the buy orders are correct, but we had modified our sell order after 10:35am, as we had a new high between 10:15 & 10:35...(ie 2763 & 2782)
so Sunil, please correct me if I am wrong but according to you then if we get a new high/low between 10:15 and 10:35, and if the initial order has not been executed, we re-calculate our entry/exit points based on the new high/low value?

dhiraj11378

Dhiraj/ Sunil,

If we have HH or LLat 10.35 can we modify the oreder. Like in yesterday's case i modified my sell order as per H and L of 10.35 and eneded up in profitable short trade (with extended target of 0.8%)
hi
hope its a good trading day for all of u
just modify ur trades as per days high and low even after 10.35
but do not get in a fresh trade after 10.35
the reason is that u must have missed 0.4333 factor in that time .
but u must strictly modify ur trades as per high and lows

i was reading posts of nifty futures , but am confussed about the different values different members are getting
hope sunil will help u
if any querries in futures just ask sunil .
anything in cash u can ask me.
yestdy in nifty was an occasional day .
but it will not be the sanme day
hope u have covered ur losses today
any body in cash
sbi ,rel infra. tata power profit today
dhiraj

How can i get data from 'chartical' i googled it, could not find any thing, for no reason made a loss :mad:, i though 'nse-india.com' data was the most reliable.:confused:

Last edited:

Sunil

so Sunil, please correct me if I am wrong but according to you then if we get a new high/low between 10:15 and 10:35, and if the initial order has not been executed, we re-calculate our entry/exit points based on the new high/low value?
yup, that's right...
even if, for example, buy order gets triggered before 10:35am, but we have a new high between 10:15 & 10:35, then for the non-triggered sell order, we take such modified sell order, as per the new high minus factor.

yup, that's right...
even if, for example, buy order gets triggered before 10:35am, but we have a new high between 10:15 & 10:35, then for the non-triggered sell order, we take such modified sell order, as per the new high minus factor.
Sunil, help get the right data for nifty levels, getting really mad with my self, hit SL for two consecutive days....

how do i locate data for 'charticals'

bandlab2

i buy the charts from www . icharts. in and they charge 650 rs per month. its worth. you can get back this in one nifty trade as per this system

hi
hope its a good trading day for all of u
just modify ur trades as per days high and low even after 10.35
but do not get in a fresh trade after 10.35
the reason is that u must have missed 0.4333 factor in that time .
but u must strictly modify ur trades as per high and lows

i was reading posts of nifty futures , but am confussed about the different values different members are getting
hope sunil will help u
if any querries in futures just ask sunil .
anything in cash u can ask me.
yestdy in nifty was an occasional day .
but it will not be the sanme day
hope u have covered ur losses today
any body in cash
sbi ,rel infra. tata power profit today
dhiraj
Thanks Dhiraj for your reply. This system is really working very well. God bless you.

Regds,

Sachin

bandlab2

yes you are right. you need to recalculate the orders, but sunil excel does it automatically, you just need to enter data in 10:35 cells

Status
Not open for further replies.