Best Trading Terminal

Which is the BEst Tradin Platform/Software/Terminal

• Total voters
Hi......i have a query on Angel Diet..Does it show End Of Day charts and Intraday Charts and continous charts ??....if yes Plz reply me when do the Daily chart gets updated after closing of market..??
yes, it shows intraday, eod and continous charts. the daily charts get updated in realtime.
can anyone tell me what is the difference between historic chart and continous chart?

soft_trader

Sharekhan TT 2.1 is superb. Earlier I don't like sharekhan because of it's software, but after the launch of Trade Tiger 2.1 , I have just fallen in love with sharekhan.

The charting as well as the interface is outstanding....

But, the only drawback is that after internet disconnection we have to login again, and there is no one click "Broadcast Refresh" button.

The historic chart is a static chart. There is no movement in that chart regarding the current price/real time price. The continuous chart is historical as well as it keeps getting updated with current price/real time price.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards
Shailender Bali

the best trading platform is metatrader4..
All traders using this kind of platform because it more familiar with all trader in all around the world...