Best Trading Terminal

Which is the BEst Tradin Platform/Software/Terminal

• Total voters
I am using sharekhan tradetiger but still donot know how to load charts with trandlines, support and ressistnace levels which you worked and saved earlier. I doubt whether this option is available or not. If not donot go for sharekhan tradetiger, if you want to develop skills in charting. This is handicapped to traders who use charts. I spend time, see old historic nifty charts, make patterns on it, but after saving when i load it, only chart loads, not the t.lines, s&r. Please help Whether the option available?

I am using sharekhan tradetiger but still donot know how to load charts with trandlines, support and ressistnace levels which you worked and saved earlier. I doubt whether this option is available or not. If not donot go for sharekhan tradetiger, if you want to develop skills in charting. This is handicapped to traders who use charts. I spend time, see old historic nifty charts, make patterns on it, but after saving when i load it, only chart loads, not the t.lines, s&r. Please help Whether the option available?
Hi Download 1.0.4.1 You can able to store the Trendline and other tools.
Also you can save templates and whenever need you can load that template

bandlab2

I have used TTA from paise, very good experience. easy to use and great charts. recently moved to PIB, it sux in many ways. not intuitive to use. cant find PL. cant find open positions, some windows wont open and some wont close. its a mess.

I think 5paisa's TTAdvance and Sharekhan's Trade Tiger are the best trading softwares around for end users. They provide excellent order execution speed, accurate streaming quotes (no lags), great charting facilities for advanced users etc. 5paisa's TTAdvance has an interesting feature called "Action Watch", do check it out...

An interesting fact - both these softwares were originally developed by Spider Software and later on the tie-ups were snapped by both 5paisa and Sharekhan.

How to use charts, can u teach me?

Last edited: