Best trading platform for Automated trading

I wonder if any Indian brokerage provides utilities like DOM ( Depth of Market) which caters primarily to high frequency traders which makes intra-day trading a whole lot easier.Essentially a DOM utility provides a single click transaction like "Buy Ask" ( buy at Ask Price) ,"Buy Bid","Sell Bid", "Sell Ask", "Breakeven","Scale In", " Scale Out", "Reverse", etc.

When the majority of brokerage income for brokerages is from intra-day operators its high time these services were offered.Interactive Broker's who have recently come to India has this DOM utility. But they are very expensive.

It's also an opportunity for local software developers.

It's also an opportunity for local software developers.
Its a kick in the butt for them :annoyed: For the market, IB & others like it will be what Maruti was to Ambassador and Fiat :annoyed:

It will lead to some vendors from the so called Software Development Hub (India) deciding to take up the challange and maybe we will see something like A Tata Nano in Trading Software, with maybe something from Jaguar under the hood someday :D

What is needed is a multitude of algos & again additional algos to watch them, backed again with human oversight or a sort of monitoring system.

No system can be true all the time. So systems needs to be constantly adjusted, tinkered with & so on.

A very common example would be trend following systems being switched off during non-trendy periods....off course all that can be done automatically too....but that requires budggettttsssss :D

Account opening with indiabulls

I need to open the account with INDIABULLS. Any body please tell me the following details.

1. How much brockage for intraday trading.
2. How much exposure margin provide for intraday equity trading.
3. Is mobile trading site is available for trading. like buy and sell orders.

Please replay