Best Recommedations

Best Recommendations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are very much true shivraja............i really even don't like icicidirect......can we start anti icicidirect mission in this group.........because it's really painful to be with icicidirect.......as u mentioned u r experience above.........ICICIdirect .....thumb down

hey friends we will take oath that we will never use ICICIdirect in our lifetime......if anybody is there in u r friend circle then share your experiences with ICICIdirect..........it's really worst and i feel so that no one required this service to be used.

It's really good to hear that people have started thinking to close their ICICIdirect accounts............so please close u r icicidirect acct as soon as possible.

Dear friends,

I also have an icicidirect a/c ----- same experience as yours. But now switching over to whom?

Read some reviews in mouthshut.com ---- link: http://www.mouthshut.com/read.php?cid=925144

make a login id to get full reports.

These reviews are on some brokerage houses.
All are having different kinds of problems. ---- and some reviews say that 5paisa.com which highlights 0.05% brokerage will ultimately take out some other charges from you. Has anyone here used 5paisa?

Regards,

Babun

yeah..sure i already have taken up the task to discourage ppl from going to ICICI direct....No offence..but they need a complete makeover...

Last edited:

pkjha30

shivaraja said:
Personally I dont like ICICI direct...
Reasons:

1) Its really slow by any standards...
2) No tech analysis capabilities
3) Way too much brokerage
4) System failure once a day!!!!!
5) ICICI will execute the orders on their own will...not as u wish...God knows whats a Queue in a stock market...

Moving to 5 Paisa...
I will correct the fourth reason as follows:-

4) System Failure when you need it most.

Pankaj