Best Intraday Trading Tips

Thanks to you both for such valuable comments and suggestion. You are absolutely right that why one waste their time for sending sms tip to clients if his tips can work and make wealth for them. I understand the pain of loosing money but it hurts a bit when you do it by yourself :) at least you will not blame someone to flush out your own money. Definitely it wil take some time to me to understand and learn from market. As well you guys are with me whom are helping to begniers. God knows if i can do same in future to guide someone by some good experience.
One important thing would like to mention;
I have traded 4 days only (2 weeks back got my trading account)
1st day booked profit of 350 Rs in NSE cash
2nd day booked profit of 280 Rs in NSE cash
3rd day booked profit of 1650 Rs in nifty FO
4th day booked loss od Rs 4000 in nifty FO (still holding share and hoping to increase it's price) this

Initially 3 times i trade with my own. 4th day sharekhan RM gave me suggestion. So i wrote one thing in my rule book that not to follow someone suggestion without investigating and analysing your own method. I have very good skills to learn and hope that by your all help will keep things on track by becomming a successful trader. :)
Hi
Manish

It's good to know that you have maintained your own rule book. Its a good practice. You also know that how tips can destroy youre hard earned money instantly.
I think before you enter your 4th trade your trading capital was 12280 (excluding brokerage, 10000 starting and 2280 profit). So as Money management rule: In a single trade you wouldn't risk your 2 % (max) your capital, so your 4th trade should closed when you loss 250 Rs. and that point if you took your losses than you save 3750 Rs. . But you not follow MM rule and got the result.:annoyed:
Second if you want to trade intraday don't carry furrowed your position for next day but you do that on last day And I don't know what will happened next.:confused:
I can give an advice that before entering a trade you 1st select your SL level than select target and last place the order. n sit back & enjoy the ride.:clap:
.... if Market say that you are wrong Ok step out when SL hit and wait for next opportunities .:)
And last if you want to do intraday close all position on day's end..:thumb:

For more Go every post of ST Da in his Threads..:)

Dear AnAtheist thanks to you. I have bought 23 feb ce 5500
4 lots with a price of 55 Rs.
It's current price is below than 30 and last 2 days it has not moved more than 42.
What your experience says that do i keep it with me till 23 rd and watch or i should exit at 42 and book a loss

Dear AnAtheist thanks to you. I have bought 23 feb ce 5500
4 lots with a price of 55 Rs.
It's current price is below than 30 and last 2 days it has not moved more than 42.
What your experience says that do i keep it with me till 23 rd and watch or i should exit at 42 and book a loss

Today I long nifty at 5418.5 sl 5397.5
you can hold position till nifty on 5395
But you have to count Time value .. which eats your Premium

Last edited:
Actually as market goes up my lot vale will be increase. So do u think that market will go upto 5430 ? If yes than i can hold my
Shares or if market going to down than i have to sell and book the loss. Contract expiry is on 23 feb

Actually as market goes up my lot vale will be increase. So do u think that market will go upto 5430 ? If yes than i can hold my
Shares or if market going to down than i have to sell and book the loss. Contract expiry is on 23 feb
I think nifty ( cash ) has a good support on 5382 and if this level not break you can expect nifty can rally upward direction....:)

Please specify me that how one losses huge amount in intraday trading?
I have seen a lot of websites over net that is promising to give intraday tips for making money and charging badly. Do these websites really work or just make a hole in customers pocket & ran away?
Angel broker also provide day tips for intraday....how much they are accurate?
Hello Manish, if you are a new traded try and invest for long term and once you get use to the market and the movements then move to intraday trades. Understanding the market will help you play safe in the market. As far as tips are concerned, they are flashed on the terminal provided by Angel. The stike rate is also good. Keep trading!!!

Heya Guys today i made 5600 Rs. profit. This was my 4th trade which gave me profit.
My FO value which was 55 Rs. per share (4 lots=200 shares) And my per share value goes to 85 Rs. today.....Thank got i was thinking to loose 2K but made 3 times better....
Now just bought 6 lots of 5500 Puts lets see market goes down or not...i hope that today market was on it's peak so it will go down definitely. what u say friends?

4xpipcounter

Manish, keep up the good work and you can be the grand instructor of the Traderji seminars.

Heya Guys today i made 5600 Rs. profit. This was my 4th trade which gave me profit.
My FO value which was 55 Rs. per share (4 lots=200 shares) And my per share value goes to 85 Rs. today.....Thank got i was thinking to loose 2K but made 3 times better....
Now just bought 6 lots of 5500 Puts lets see market goes down or not...i hope that today market was on it's peak so it will go down definitely. what u say friends?

Manish, keep up the good work and you can be the grand instructor of the Traderji seminars.
Hi 4xpipcounter! thanks for motivation. I will be happy if i can among the good one here. :thumb:

As per the market today was a magic which pulled the figures across the borders by +116. This was the first single stretch and i can say by my very few days experience that market will again roll out for sometime before hitting the next level so tomorrow buying 5500 & 5400 Put can make u some money (within 4-5 days):clap:

4xpipcounter

LOL, just keep hitting the "sell" button when the market goes down and the "buy" button when it goes up, and you'll be there.

Oh....did I say it is not quite as easy as I made it sound?

Hi 4xpipcounter! thanks for motivation. I will be happy if i can among the good one here. :thumb:

As per the market today was a magic which pulled the figures across the borders by +116. This was the first single stretch and i can say by my very few days experience that market will again roll out for sometime before hitting the next level so tomorrow buying 5500 & 5400 Put can make u some money (within 4-5 days):clap: