Best Intraday Trading Tips

i have seen so many websites whom are offering Paid tips. Is these website really worth for their tips or these are just fake. please advice. if these are useful than let me know some good one.

4xpipcounter

Manish, I've said this a few times in this forum, but it bears repeating.
I don't know of one site that is worth their "paid" tips. They are run by good salesman (Not a stereotype, just a general statement.) that know how to work on your emotion. They know how to bait you. For the most part, these people that want your money do not know how to trade for themselves. Ask yourself these questions:
1. Why would these people want to waste their time selling their wherewithals when they could be making a ton of money by just trading?
2. Who do you know that has paid for a system over the internet and they can show some outstanding gains in their account based on what they learned?
3. Why do the ones selling the courses and e-books all kind of fade off into the sunset?

Another thing is that in order to sell e-books or courses, it takes time and resources. Trading only takes a click of the button. Why would you not want to choose clicking a button over the time and resources necessary to put a course or e-book together?
Simply put, if you are a good salesman and don't know how to trade, that is why you would want to do it. As a salesman, if I put a CD course together and charge $495 for it, and then 200 people but from me, I made $99,000 minus expenses.

The best advice you can get is the free advice because there is no strings attached or ulterior motives.

i have seen so many websites whom are offering Paid tips. Is these website really worth for their tips or these are just fake. please advice. if these are useful than let me know some good one.

Hello manish
I think now you are more confident :cool:trader than few weeks back. You make some good retune on your investment. You follow your trading plane with discipline, stay cool on terminal and make handsome profits. You learn how to survive in this Jangle. You develop your arsenal, you develop your knowledge and I am sure this baby steps make you a real trader in coming future (& option also):) which is your goal.

So buddy why you want to take short cut path of success? Why lose your confidence on yourself? :(

All this websites nothing but make you fool. You make 100 points with their tips but lose 1000 points on next tips. :mad:
My dear friend stay away from all this and consented on your trade and if any help needed post your problem in thread and seniors like 4xpipcounter will always help you.:thumb:

4xpipcounter

AA, I'm humbled by your confidence in my after only 4 posts in this forum.
After 7 1/2 years of talking to so many traders from different paths in life, I only speak from my personal experience. In addition, my personal methodology was developed without investing a single dime outside of the capital in my account.

You hit on something when you talked to Manish. You mentioned his confidence. You're right. There is no need to throw it away on someone whose only interest is your wallet. You add to confidence by keep doing the things that brought you success to that point.

Hello manish
I think now you are more confident :cool:trader than few weeks back. You make some good retune on your investment. You follow your trading plane with discipline, stay cool on terminal and make handsome profits. You learn how to survive in this Jangle. You develop your arsenal, you develop your knowledge and I am sure this baby steps make you a real trader in coming future (& option also):) which is your goal.

So buddy why you want to take short cut path of success? Why lose your confidence on yourself? :(

All this websites nothing but make you fool. You make 100 points with their tips but lose 1000 points on next tips. :mad:
My dear friend stay away from all this and consented on your trade and if any help needed post your problem in thread and seniors like 4xpipcounter will always help you.:thumb:

Thanks to you both for such valuable comments and suggestion. You are absolutely right that why one waste their time for sending sms tip to clients if his tips can work and make wealth for them. I understand the pain of loosing money but it hurts a bit when you do it by yourself :) at least you will not blame someone to flush out your own money. Definitely it wil take some time to me to understand and learn from market. As well you guys are with me whom are helping to begniers. God knows if i can do same in future to guide someone by some good experience.
One important thing would like to mention;
I have traded 4 days only (2 weeks back got my trading account)
1st day booked profit of 350 Rs in NSE cash
2nd day booked profit of 280 Rs in NSE cash
3rd day booked profit of 1650 Rs in nifty FO
4th day booked loss od Rs 4000 in nifty FO (still holding share and hoping to increase it's price) this

Initially 3 times i trade with my own. 4th day sharekhan RM gave me suggestion. So i wrote one thing in my rule book that not to follow someone suggestion without investigating and analysing your own method. I have very good skills to learn and hope that by your all help will keep things on track by becomming a successful trader. :)

4xpipcounter

Thanks to you both for such valuable comments and suggestion. You are absolutely right that why one waste their time for sending sms tip to clients if his tips can work and make wealth for them. I understand the pain of loosing money but it hurts a bit when you do it by yourself :)
That's why there is this forum. You'll never be by yourself. You also have some outspoken people around here, like myself, who is not afraid to tell you when you're wrong, and will congratulate when you're right.

at least you will not blame someone to flush out your own money. Definitely it wil take some time to me to understand and learn from market. As well you guys are with me whom are helping to begniers. God knows if i can do same in future to guide someone by some good experience.
One important thing would like to mention;
I have traded 4 days only (2 weeks back got my trading account)
1st day booked profit of 350 Rs in NSE cash
2nd day booked profit of 280 Rs in NSE cash
3rd day booked profit of 1650 Rs in nifty FO
4th day booked loss od Rs 4000 in nifty FO (still holding share and hoping to increase it's price) this

Initially 3 times i trade with my own. 4th day sharekhan RM gave me suggestion. So i wrote one thing in my rule book that not to follow someone suggestion without investigating and analysing your own method. I have very good skills to learn and hope that by your all help will keep things on track by becomming a successful trader. :)