Votes: 24 32.4%
  • 5Paisa

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • indiainfoline

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Kotak

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
Religare loots your money.. All technical calls given in last few years are pathetic... You will be looser if you work on their calls... The services provided are not to the mark as well. DO NOT OPEN an ACCOUNT with RELIGARE...

columbus

Hi rajputz,

I think you initiated the POLL, I think you can add one more broker ZERODHA

as 10th member. (I am not sure.)

jagankris

The poll is for the trading platform I guess.
My vote is for Sharekhan.
From the words of tj memebrs it offers excellent data feed and best intraday charts.

It has nothing to do with brokerage.

So if one wants cheapest brokerage and also a good and fast execution platform then my vote would be for Zerodha.

Lot of people has voted for RKG since Zerodha is not given in the options.

Personally I am not happy with the platform by RKG for there is delay and at crucial times data feed delay is more or some times even requires broadcast server restart.

i had used number of platforms like hedge,reliance,standard charterd,india-infoline....and lastly i found ventura. There Pointer software is very very best and brokerage are lowest in all category intraday,options,futures....

So, whats the final verdict here?
Which is the best brokerage for intraday and short-term delivery play?

For ex : If i buy 100 shares of Vst at CMP 850 and sell it at of 855 the profit is 500. After deducting the brokerage charges & other taxes the net amount due to me is 360 through my broker Karvy.
I would request ppl with other brokerage firms to advice on this pls, as i am not a high volume trader nor a capital intensive one...so the minimum the brokers hog the better for me. :)

msa5678

So, whats the final verdict here?
Which is the best brokerage for intraday and short-term delivery play?

For ex : If i buy 100 shares of Vst at CMP 850 and sell it at of 855 the profit is 500. After deducting the brokerage charges & other taxes the net amount due to me is 360 through my broker Karvy.
I would request ppl with other brokerage firms to advice on this pls, as i am not a high volume trader nor a capital intensive one...so the minimum the brokers hog the better for me. :)

My broker is ICICI ,
He takes 0.07% for Intraday
on the whole transaction , i.e.,
850x100x2x0.07/100 = Rs 119.

For delivery it will be 0.75%
on the whole transaction, i.e,
850x100x2x0.75/100 = Rs 1275

Rs 360 which u are mentioning , is
it for intra or delivery?

anayash

In the age of Zerodha...it's futile to trade with any other broker!