• just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters

lazytrader

Fist of all, why did they sell you stock? Secondly, even if they do they most probably wont tell you before doing it. If they don't have a good/valid reason threaten to take your contract note and go to SEBI and ask for compensation. If they don't then do it.

If they did have a valid reason do you mind telling us?

the only reason was that i had made a payment in 1 branch and my account was in another branch and my branch was closed on that day and there was a bank holiday for 3 days so my cheque was not received in my branch so they sold off my stock due to in sufficient funds.

lazytrader

In that case we can't blame anyone. I'm sure many brokers would do that. It is the brokers fault but we have to make up for what they lack since we know that brokers in India still have a long way to go when it comes to brokerage :D

bandlab2

Dear Sir'
Do You Mean 0.15 for Delivery and 0.015 for Intraday Cash Transaction?
My Broker is Charging me Rs 0.30 and Rs 0.03 and says it is the lowest Brokerage!!!
Please reply
Manoj
yes u r right. i get confused with these decimals

Hi !!!
I feel that service of Sharekhan is Very Good and they are fair,honest people also, but the point is that they do not provide ODIN, though their software TradeTiger is good but not as good as ODIN. As second option once can go for Angelbroking, they provide ODIN and they do not demand Heavy Amt on account opening. I have account with Sharekhan past 2 years and I,m highly satisfied. I have heard from my friends that the Software and Support of Angel is also very Good. So i suggest u should decide between the 2. Thanks.

-Ajay