Votes: 18 3.2%
  • just trade

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • ventura

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • r k global

Votes: 123 22.0%

• Total voters
I have a question on the stocks that are available and their margin percentage.....

During the limited trading that i have done, i have found that in general stocks at Icicidirect have higher margin percentage when compared to sharekhan. for instance with Margin trading in ICICI you can trade upto 4 times your limit for intraday on most stocks whereas in MarginPlus trading you can trade upto 25 times your limit for certain stocks.

Sharekhan is pretty poor in this aspect even though brokerage is less

which franchisee of 5paise is giving you 1.5 paise for delivery and 1/6 th paise for intraday M r. bandlab2.
I am paying 25paise and 3 paise. give me reference.

Yes friends, I am with Religare and paying 1.5 P(B+S) for intraday and 3 P for Delivery(B+S). I do stay in Mumbai. If anyone interested I will refer to that broker. This scheme is available without paying any advance. PM me if u need

Thanx

lazytrader

Yes friends, I am with Religare and paying 1.5 P(B+S) for intraday and 3 P for Delivery(B+S). I do stay in Mumbai. If anyone interested I will refer to that broker. This scheme is available without paying any advance. PM me if u need

Thanx
How come you are getting without any advance? There always ask upfront brokerage. Which scheme do you have?

Do you have to pay an AMC or software charges?