Berger paints - HOLD or Sell

magnet

Re: CALS Refineries - Investment advice

COmpany dealing in oil being at value less than rupees 1....Do u see any fundamentals in it at this price?

U thinking considering delivery for long period than 4get it....

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your response and advice in detail. Now i understood that we can only do trading not investment kind of things.

May be once FC is done, we may think of investing for long term.

Once thanks and looking forward to chat with you again.

Regards,
K7

Hi team,

I have bought this "Berger Paints" at 71.65 on 2nd Sept 2009. From that date onwards it is going down side and i do not know still it will go down or come up.

The CMP is 58.35 and my paper loss is 19% so far.

I need your expert advice whether i should HOLD this stock or sell it by booking loss.

If you want me to HOLD, then please advice me how long i should hold and what is the target.

Also, please advice more on the Berger fundamentals if possible.

Looking forward to see your reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards, K7

sudoku1

Dear All,

May i ask you advice whether this is the right time to invest in this CALS, as the CMP is 0.69.

Any idea how much we can invest in this stock and how long we should hold for good returns...

If i can hold for next 5 to 10 years, what would be target.

Regards, K7
Code:
 If i can hold for next 5 to 10 years, what would be target.
on the downside > from 0 to delist...on upsides ?
anybodys guess !
keep off from such penny counters...better 2 play in lottery rather than this set;)

magnet

My question is why this share actually exist in market?And will the promoter make millions if it delist...i wanted to know how much quantity of share exist ....

I have seen people asking in news channel also i have this share at 80 paise when will it reach 30.....and the quantity they has is of not 5-6k rupees but of 1 -2 lakh rupees......

Last edited:

findvikas

Here is the share holding pattern

And why this share exists ? because its a gold mine. I think even today its a gold mine, but you need not to BUY the gold mine... you just dig into it and get some gold out of it and go home... don't just BUY the gold mine itself.

Confused? I am trying to say just trade it... don't hold it for long term... Its a gold mine as if you are trading every day it gives you a chance to make 5% if you know where it is heading and for sure you can make atleast 10% trading this every week even after your brokerage.

But the risk is , what if you BUY the entire gold mine and hold it as investment and it goes delisted you loose your money.

Hi Vikas,

Also if you don't mind, would you post your advice for ony of my Thread for "Berger Paints"

Thread name: Berger paints - HOLD or Sell

Thanks in advance.

Regards, K7

findvikas

You bought it when people were selling it like anything, as the sudden bounce was due to festive season which will be coming to an end and I do not think there will be any demand in this stock for some time to come. You are getting a big 20% loss and I would not advice you to book your losses but average them around 55-50 level and hold to get out only above your buying level as this company has good long term potential. I am not a fundamental analyst and cannot really tell you targets and reaching 75 does not look possible in near term... atleast not for next 3-6 months and there might be further demand in new year around holi season.