Berger paints - HOLD or Sell

CALS Refineries - Investment advice

Dear All,

May i ask you advice whether this is the right time to invest in this CALS, as the CMP is 0.69.

Any idea how much we can invest in this stock and how long we should hold for good returns...

If i can hold for next 5 to 10 years, what would be target.

Regards, K7

Re: CALS Refineries - Investment advice

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. Please explain me more on the term "FC". What is this mean exactly and what is info we need to look in "FC".

Regards,
K7

findvikas

CALS is not an investment ... not at all, it is a plain bet. A company that virtually does not exists, there is just a hope that someday it will be a company.

But for sure its a good for Positional Trading... I have done it couple of times, bought around 0.55 and exited around 0.85... that is around 15% return after brokerage (4paise on each leg)... which is good return.

The only good thing about CALS is that it has a good volume, if you look at annual volume it is the no. 1 traded stock in quantity, followed by UNITECH & then SUZLON... so there is never a problem of liquidity or no buyers available unless it is locked at circuit.

There has been a recent notice against 3 brokers linked with this scrip as they were manipulating the price (http://www.sebi.gov.in/press/2009/2009311.html).. that is why we are seeing this fall in the prices.

If you ask me, and go by technicals then 0.66 is a good support and buying is expected to come around that level. I will be accumulating few at 0.65 then some more at 0.6 and finally around 0.55 if at all it goes there and wait for a bounce back uptil 0.80 where I will initiate selling and sell it at 0.8, 0.85 & 0.9

Why I see 0.66 a good support is by the Technical chart of accumulation/distribution along with Point & Figure chart.

Here is what I am looking at...

bunny

May I ask who recommended you CALSREF? There are so many other penny scrips on the exchanges, but CALSREF is always followed by many. What is the reason?

rajeabc

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. Please explain me more on the term "FC". What is this mean exactly and what is info we need to look in "FC".

Regards,
K7
FC= Financial Closure. Agreement with a financial institution to finance this project etc. IF cals closes FC that means it would have fund to executive this project.

So wait for it before you want to invest. But before that if you want to trade you can do as explained by another member in this topic only.

thanks

findvikas

May I ask who recommended you CALSREF? There are so many other penny scrips on the exchanges, but CALSREF is always followed by many. What is the reason?
Volume is the key, who else know that better than you? :) I do not want to trade illiquid stock... and for traders fundamentals really does not matter

bunny

Oh I see, volume factor. Actually I had not paid attention to it because it was under some price rigging scanner sometime back.

Thanks Vikas, and Rajeabc.