Bear Zone

So what ,i have a thread with 7300 ,Mkt will do whatever it wants to do it may never go to 7300 or 730 .
At least i am not going to jump like the 3rd sibling of the mother goat if at all it goes to 7300 & say ; See I told you before & how perfect i am in Prediction.
i do not think anything wrong with predicting. that's how we make important decisions. if i say "i said so", is it going to hurt you ?

Dear Friends!!

I dont know..but it is a case of soft Landing.Whatever happens..there is enormous strength in the fundamentals and revisit of 25k 30k is almost certain.

The depths to which nifty would plunge will depend on

1. Long term impact of the Possible Crash of the financial economy(Which as we witness will not happen)

2. Sudden crunch in liquidity..whihc i feel is quite possible.
[I really dont know what could trigger another major collapse,but several banks and Hedge Funds are still over leveraged on certail potentially hazardous assets.]

Now ,As we see, a lot is interrelated..with greater deep spikes in the crunch levels..the liquidity condition will have to be artifically bolstered which in turn will witness another series of inflationary(hyper inflationary)pressures.

If at all anything that can affact our outlook,it is infaltionary pressure on our economy imposed by the falling dollar.
Unfortulanetly there is ZILCH the Indian Govt Can do about it,apart from putting brakes to our growth engines.

If we are likely to see a scenario where there will be a period of extended uncertainity ..say 2-3 years in the US financial economy...then i can assure you that we will have severe difficulty in fueling our growth engine.

In that Scenario 7499 is not impossible.
However,This is clearly a Black Swan.

The Probability of it happening is extremely small.

My hunch is something like a revisit of a 11k levels...(at the maximum)

However the rebound would be explosive..and would probably the greatest Bull run witnessed in the history of the markets.

Also Im a lil sceptical about the role TA can play in this because TA reads History and predicts the future.
But this is a one off situation.
Will history be able to predict the Future???:confused:

Kindly correct my logic in case ive made errors
Regards and best wishes to all traders

renu daga

i odnt think we need this thread..... as it is we have many threads signifying we are going to see sensex...12000/10000..or even 7500..ok,,,,and nifty 4200/4000..3700...

let us follow it where it goes,,,,and trade accordingly,,with its ups / downs,,,nomatters 750/7500 nifty!!!

renu
(i am not judging here,,,just expressing my views)....

i odnt think we need this thread..... as it is we have many threads signifying we are going to see sensex...12000/10000..or even 7500..ok,,,,and nifty 4200/4000..3700...

let us follow it where it goes,,,,and trade accordingly,,with its ups / downs,,,nomatters 750/7500 nifty!!!

renu
(i am not judging here,,,just expressing my views)....
if you stop posting to this thread or any other threads created by me, they will automatically die :D

thanks
Srinivas

Prabhjeet

I dont know what are the fundamentals saying but at this moment I am not thinking too bearish, yes its a painful time but remember NO PAIN NO GAIN, weaker hands are getting washed out and if we start a rally from here only stronger hands will be gainers and that is usually the case.

Posting nifty monthly charts with my views

Attachments

renu daga

if you stop posting to this thread or any other threads created by me, they will automatically die :D

thanks
Srinivas
hey common,,
sir,,,,i have no wrong feelings,,,,why wont i post in ur thread or any view sfor ur post,,,if have something i will surely do,,
just take it lightly!!!pls

renu

sudoku1

simple friends...........
for a lower target on sensex......just deduct the nifty value from the sensex.....15396-4572...........& for an upper target.......add nifty 2 the sensex.......isnt it simple.....????:D

Cactus

Through it down...........pull it back.:)

rana,.........just wait for 4832/4834........5032/5060. and watch.......

if cross..........then think bulish.

I dont know what are the fundamentals saying but at this moment I am not thinking too bearish, yes its a painful time but remember NO PAIN NO GAIN, weaker hands are getting washed out and if we start a rally from here only stronger hands will be gainers and that is usually the case.

Posting nifty monthly charts with my views

Cactus

hmmm......

the best method i ever seen.........:D

simple friends...........
for a lower target on sensex......just deduct the nifty value from the sensex.....15396-4572...........& for an upper target.......add nifty 2 the sensex.......isnt it simple.....????:D

sudoku1

hmmm......

the best method i ever seen.........:D
one more method........just track the world mkts day & night............for our sensex targets.....

nikkei mera support....(support)
dow meri manjil......& (the bottom)
hang sang mera sapna(the top)................:D