Basics for Technichal Analysis

hmp

hi dear ashik
i realy dont know how to thank u. great job indeed! in fact i was looking for such material. u have made my job simple.
regards
hmp

hmp

hi dear ashik
can u or anybody from our forum explain me how to use this data for intraday trading?which r the best indicators for day trading?
thanks and regards
hmp

Hi ashik if u could upload the entire material ina single zip or rar file in rapidshare like site it would be helpfull to us. would you do that please.

ashik1001 said:
hi Satya,

Thanks for ur comment.Four more issues to come.I am happy to mail this files.But file size makes the problem.I dont know how to sent it.Anyway
i'll complete this in two days.

with regrds

Ashik
Dear ashik1001,

Thanks for your effort.

(moneypick)

hmp said:
hi dear ashik
can u or anybody from our forum explain me how to use this data for intraday trading?which r the best indicators for day trading?
thanks and regards
hmp

Hi hmp

I am sorry to say that there is no perfect indicator that i could suggest
for daytrading.I afraid if anybody in this forum can(I am not sure).I suggest you to try to develope your own method.It deppends on your trading style.I dont know how much your experiance.If you are a beginner better try some short term dlelvary for some time.only after being successfull you go for intraday.Try to understand usage of support and ressistance.Its all my suggestions only .we have more experianced persons in this forum they may
give you more help

regards

Ashik

hello friends i m new to technical analysis can somebody suggest me few indicator that can help me to set price targets.that will be great help.

To, hmp and ashik

ashik, great that you have uploaded the single file, it should help most of the members.

hmp,
some sincere questions

1. for how long you are trading? less than 2 years?
2. When you enter the market in the morning, are you confused whether to buy or sell?

Intra-Day trading is risky, it is only for experienced traders.

Learn the basics, get experienced in delivery trading, when ready jump into intra-day trading.

BTW MACD and Directional Movement Index gives a fair Idea of the movement of a Stock. You need to apply them in tandem and at the end believe in your own analysis.

I am not doing intra-day trading, but i keep observing various stocks in relation to the above indicators.

Satya