Basics for Technichal Analysis

chachi

Hi Ashik,

As it is a non trading day, I went through the threads and found this. You seems to have done a great job imparting TA knowledge. I am very eager to see them all. However I am unable to down load anything from Mega upload and as some people observed the link is not working.

I will be much obliged if you or any body having the file can mail me to my address [email protected].

regards
Chachi

AMITBE

chachi said:
Hi Ashik,

As it is a non trading day, I went through the threads and found this. You seems to have done a great job imparting TA knowledge. I am very eager to see them all. However I am unable to down load anything from Mega upload and as some people observed the link is not working.

I will be much obliged if you or any body having the file can mail me to my address [email protected].

regards
Chachi
Chachi, you could download some decent material from here: http://savefile.com/projects.php?pid=282274
Cheers.

AMITBE

Ashish and Chachi...Will not talk to you two till that 'JI' disappears from my name! Really. :(
:)

Chachi...don't know the answer to your question, but there is some good stuff there. Possibly for slightly advanced students of TA, but grab what you like before the link goes down.
Regards.

chachi

aca_trader said:
Ok Amit. Not Comfortable but will do.

Chachi, this is not the same file ashik has uploaded.
That file in a consolidated volume can be downloaded from http://rapidshare.de/files/16930795/Some_TA_Issues.zip.html

Best Regards,
Thanks Ashish for the info. I tried about 5-6 times and still trying from the Rapidshare but I am getting following message.

Possible reasons:
*Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
*You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

If possible can you please send the file to [email protected]

To Amit

As Ashish indicated it is uncomfortable to omit 'ji' for you. Your humbleness is making me to respect you more.

Thanks for your help to novices like me.

Regards
Chachi