Banknifty Weekly Strategy

newuser_RK

My only problem is during very sharp movements there would be some loss...though contained...hedged strategy ...Can we back test on say sell on next week option on Expiry day buy fut and monthly call....and hold till 25 points fixed gain and no SL....

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

pannet1

Adjustment for Bought MAR 21200 PE @ 196.45

March 21200 is not hedging properly because of near expiry.
So, I closed this position and again bought

APR 21000 PE @ 286
Hi Surya,

Did you make profit when you close it. Can you please mention the premium too.

Hello Suryameet ,
Hope you are doing well . I've been reading your thread since the 2-3days but still dont understand how does your strategy even work ? the pay off charts and the paper trades seem to be showing negative returns and doesnt seem to be a risk free strategy , but I maybe completely wrong on this , would be good if you could help me understand where I went wrong .
I started a paper trade based on ur strategy but doesnt seem to work as posted on this thread . maybe i am doing something wrong . kindly correct me if possible .

I am posting the payoff chart , trade and table below , there doesnt seem to be even one scenario where your profitable , but you ahve been making profits . I am sure i am doing something wrong .

Note : in the paper trade , i rolled down the call , cause it was giving much higher loss with 21200 .

Attachments

checkmate7

Hi Surya,

It is Bullish strategy Collar if I am not wrong. What will happen if market goes below future price-call premium+put premium?

Hello Suryameet ,
Hope you are doing well . I've been reading your thread since the 2-3days but still dont understand how does your strategy even work ? the pay off charts and the paper trades seem to be showing negative returns and doesnt seem to be a risk free strategy , but I maybe completely wrong on this , would be good if you could help me understand where I went wrong .
I started a paper trade based on ur strategy but doesnt seem to work as posted on this thread . maybe i am doing something wrong . kindly correct me if possible .

I am posting the payoff chart , trade and table below , there doesnt seem to be even one scenario where your profitable , but you ahve been making profits . I am sure i am doing something wrong .

Note : in the paper trade , i rolled down the call , cause it was giving much higher loss with 21200 .
Only two days are left to expiry. Follow and see the results..