Banknifty Weekly Strategy

Good to see profitable strategy. But too many transactions will eat major chunk of profits.
I think only adjustment to be made today was to replace 16th march option to 23rd march option.
Am i right? :!
In Zerodha Brokrage to place this trade inclusive of all taxes, everything:
Future = 160
Options = 120
Total = 280

So, your total brokrage in one week will be 280 rupees, around 7 points

you can calulate your total profit by deducting -7 points.

WE can also carry forward our old positions if Banknifty is trading in that range but it will become difficult for us to calculate the actual profit.

Last edited:
From the above

Bought Future @ 21288
Sold 23rd MAR 21300 CE @ 134.2

Above 2 trades protect from 21166 to 21434.

Bought MAR 21200 PE @ 196.45
Which will give you protection from 21004.

So we have to close position when BNF is below 21166.

Am I correct ?
I can't tell you accurate as I am still testing this strategy for each market condition and sharing my weekly result with you.

For now I will only say that Bank your profits as soon as you are satisfy with the results. Because Rs.1000 profit is better than Rs.1000 loss.

Once I tested this strategy completely, I will share my exit points with you.

Keep following the results..

pannet1

In Zerodha Brokrage to place this trade inclusive of all taxes, everything:
Future = 160
Options = 120
Total = 280

So, your total brokrage in one week will be 280 rupees, around 7 points

you can calulate your total profit by deducting -7 points.

WE can also carry forward our old positions if Banknifty is trading in that range but it will become difficult for us to calculate the actual profit.
Fantastic and very good going surya.

Please remember to enter into zerodha 60 days challenge immediately. I am confident you are going to end up in profit and the end of the period. that way you are not even going to get those minus -7 point in your P & L.

Please remember to enter into zerodha 60 days challenge immediately. I am confident you are going to end up in profit and the end of the period. that way you are not even going to get those minus -7 point in your P & L.
Thanks Pannet,

But my trading account in more than 6 months old and my bad luck I started my 60 days challenge when I start trading and lost money from Paid Tips.
:mad::mad:

Last edited:

msa5678

Zerodha 60 days challenge refund doesn't include taxes. Means u will be refunded only the amount charged as brokerage by Zerodha. For example if u have paid around 10k as brokerage in the challenge period your refund may work out to 2k. I can calculate the exact figures from my records if u want.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Zerodha 60 days challenge refund doesn't include taxes. Means u will be refunded only the amount charged as brokerage by Zerodha. For example if u have paid around 10k as brokerage in the challenge period your refund may work out to 2k. I can calculate the exact figures from my records if u want.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
yes, you are right.
For BankNifty Future:
Zerodha will refund Rs. 20 per order.
You will get only Rs. 40 refunded back which Zerodha Charge
BankNifty Future Total Brokrage = 160
you will get refund of Rs.40 instead of Rs. 160