Backtest a Trading Strategy - Bar by Bar Simulation

jdm

beginner_av

You can delete the bars from right side backwards in Metastock by right clicking in X axis & change the date backwards ,are you looking for this ?

Swajat,
As ajay will also shift now from MS now i am feeling like the Fat lady feels after being complimented for her hour glass fig.

Asish
Shallow Hal, asishda? btw has water receded? could you get your PC?

marcus

Ashish da,

truth abt sws and stock markets- if ur making money it doesnt matter which sw ur usin, which broker ur using, or which data feed. I know ppl who have never touched the computer but are sittin with crores of shares which they bot at 1000's.

So, cheers to Ashish da and Metastock jugalbandi.:D
I completely agree with swagat i too know ppl who have never used a chart (but do use computers, swagat u cant expect us to believe in this day and age traders don't use computers?) or any analysis software and have made crores

swagat86

I completely agree with swagat i too know ppl who have never used a chart (but do use computers, swagat u cant expect us to believe in this day and age traders don't use computers?) or any analysis software and have made crores
yes and we r glued whole day to the computer still we keep struggling. My uncle bot 15000 tisco at 2 digit rate. He has got so much dividend bonus spilt etc his net investment has become 0. He owns shares in every company of TATA group. he was working there.

Vision is the key i think.