Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamit_05

Usually, I add quite late. That reduces the performance. Like the last add today at 5351 was totally unnecessary. Will need to back test adds before i start using it.

Also, both of today's adds were 100% of initial position. Should have booked profit earlier.
Although I had used them, I did not realize the philosophy behind adds for the longest time. Therefore, I was half hearted. I had learned the tool and performed the chore.

Then came the transformation. I realized.

augubhai

Although I had used them, I did not realize the philosophy behind adds for the longest time. Therefore, I was half hearted. I had learned the tool and performed the chore.

Then came the transformation. I realized.
I guess I still need to wait for my gyanodaya... Until then it's all andhkaar :annoyed:

jamit_05

I guess I still need to wait for my gyanodaya... Until then it's all andhkaar :annoyed:
Point being... today is Friday.. the best time to use adds.

Yesterday, too, the adds did not fail. It got you out early and that was good, since the market did not trend.

augubhai

If i do not profit on this long on JSW, I am going to stop this add business on JSW as well. So far, all adds have done is to reduce my profits. Will need to understand adds some more, until I "realize" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.