Attn Mod

Linus

After reading some posts asking about TA courses I posted a message saying that I can teach , but my post was deleted .

I fully understand that I can't use this platform for self promotion.Can I request you to put 'Code of Conduct, on the home page itself, so that errors like the one I did can be avoided.

Regards,

Sunil

Traderji

Super Moderator
sunil saranjame said:
After reading some posts asking about TA courses I posted a message saying that I can teach , but my post was deleted .

I fully understand that I can't use this platform for self promotion.Can I request you to put 'Code of Conduct, on the home page itself, so that errors like the one I did can be avoided.

Regards,

Sunil
You can read the code of conduct by reading the welcome thread in the forum:

http://www.traderji.com/welcome/49-...welcome-message-disclaimer-rules.html#post184

Traderji

Super Moderator
sunil saranjame said:
I would like to draw your attn to a post by Ravi Bhokse .Is that not self promotion ?

Regards,

Sunil.
The post has already been deleted and he is banned from the forum!

In future we hope to come out with a classified section where members like you can advertise your services. In the meantime I suggest you to advertise your services by clicking on the "Advertise on this site" link.

Linus

Thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it.

I have liked your site and I hope to contribute my posts regularly.

Regards,

Sunil Saranjame.

pkjha30

sunil saranjame said:
Thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it.

I have liked your site and I hope to contribute my posts regularly.

Regards,

Sunil Saranjame.
Hi Sunil

A great attitude you have. Keep it up . We are looking forward to posts from you

All the best
Pankaj

Hi Sunil,

Agree with Pankaj above......great attitude.Welcome aboard,and join our little Traderji family.A very warm welcome to you,and looking fwd to your posts.

All the best!
Saint

Linus

Hi Pankaj, Saint and also our Mod,

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Earlier it took me a while to learn to navigate on your site, and that was also a contributing factor in my error.

Anyway, now that the confusion has been cleared, I would surely love to pen down a few thoughts on this board.

Regards,

Sunil Saranjame.