Extra charges in RKSV (Attn all)

Biker

Extra charges in RKSV (Attn all) / Worst service

I have recently started trading with RKSV and am surprised to find various extra charges which I have shell out as compared to my old broker. After all these discount brokers are NOT that discount.

I think it actually doesnt make sense for short term investors to shift to these discount brokers. For eg. considering average ticket size of Rs 25000 / script for short term investor, RKSV is actually costly as compared to my old broker.

Also there are some debits in my ledger whose clarification RKSV is not able to provide satisfactorily to me and is making me sceptic with all these.

Below is my calculation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Biker

RKSV worst customer service

And yes I forgot to add another Rs 22 which (RKSV mentioned in today's email) is in addition to this when I transfer from demat to pool account!!

These people have one of the worst service I have came across. They dont have any communication between various departments internally.

At the time of account opening I was told that I do not need to provide POA and that I will not be charged demat charges twice and that my got approved under special case.

Now for every buy n sell I am getting charged Rs 22x3=66 for single script!!

I am shifting to another broker..

Last edited:
the day u are sceptic Time to change broker. Go for it no doubt

There is no difference bwt prostitutes and broker these days..
you don;t like it get new lool

They all same

cloudTrader

Re: Extra charges in RKSV (Attn all) / Worst service

I have recently started trading with RKSV and am surprised to find various extra charges which I have shell out as compared to my old broker. After all these discount brokers are NOT that discount.

I think it actually doesnt make sense for short term investors to shift to these discount brokers. For eg. considering average ticket size of Rs 25000 / script for short term investor, RKSV is actually costly as compared to my old broker.

Also there are some debits in my ledger whose clarification RKSV is not able to provide satisfactorily to me and is making me sceptic with all these.

Below is my calculation.
Ask the question in their thread .... They will have to clarify here ..

There are few brokers / depositories who dont charge for debiting script from broker pool a/c.

can you name them preferably discount brokers

are there charges for crdting script to third party dp too

Below is my calculation.
Go for Wisdom Capital, they have their in-house DP. Hence you could get following benefits.

1. Zero debit charges for Pool account transfer.
2. Margin against shares.
3. Upto 4X margin for Delivery.
4. Lifetime Free DP @ 750/- only.
5. Highest Intraday Margin for FNO/CASH/Options/Commodities.
6. Single Ledger for all accounts.
8. Free Software, Free Trading account activation.

Biker

Go for Wisdom Capital, they have their in-house DP. Hence you could get following benefits.

1. Zero debit charges for Pool account transfer.
2. Margin against shares.
3. Upto 4X margin for Delivery.
4. Lifetime Free DP @ 750/- only.
5. Highest Intraday Margin for FNO/CASH/Options/Commodities.
6. Single Ledger for all accounts.
8. Free Software, Free Trading account activation.
thanks Hulalalaa.. will speak to Wisdom Capital guys.

mastermind007

Below is my calculation.
One should never open a Demat Account with Discount broker ... Never take any delivery. For investment purposes, go with a blue-blooded broker such as Sharekhan etc... Idea is not to buy/sell every day so relatively higher brokerage becomes a non-issue