Astrological nifty

Sidz

It touched to 36 although it went down to 10.45 before touching 36.
Sun in Rahu star started giving result on last day.
In my opinion, you should have had mentioned the time frame of sun in rahu star then, instead of 15 as a stop loss.

With all due respect, the reason you gave is pure hindsight calculation.

Buying above your price led to it moving 80 points up for a brief while and then collapsing again.

Again in this case sir, I dont find this a trade worth executing/predicting.
VERY TRUELY SAID SIR. BUT IF WE BUY CALL WHEN BNF TOUCHED /CROSSED 490 AND SELLING WHEN BNF GAINS 60-70 POINTS, WE SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE AND EARN SUFFICIENT PROFIT IN DAY / SHORT TERM TRADING.
I PERSONNELY FOLLOW THIS METHOD. I GENERALLY USE OPTION ROUTE .
FOR COMING DAYS , IF BNF CROSSES 23510, WE MAY BUY OPTION AND SELL AFTER TAKING SUITABLE PROFIT.

In my opinion, you should have had mentioned the time frame of sun in rahu star then, instead of 15 as a stop loss.

With all due respect, the reason you gave is pure hindsight calculation.
TRUE SIR.
But if you see my last many messages, you will notice that I do not want to mention stop loss. But some one told me that you should mention. I am a student of financial astrology. I do not find any method to calculate stop loss.
Rahu is astrology represents pharma. Sun was in Rahu star , so I gave this prediction. WHY IN RAHU STAR LUPIN IS NOT SHOWING UPWARD MOMENT? I mention that that up to July expiry , it will touch 35. In next post, I shall write more about my understanding so that mutually we can understand and rectify our thoughts. Thanks.

Krishanbhai, hope you understand this. TJ is basically a traders' forum, so we abide by certain rules applicable to traders. Hence the insistence on mentioning a Stoploss.

Your inputs are appreciated by many members here. Do continue. It's fascinating.
TRUE SIR.
But if you see my last many messages, you will notice that I do not want to mention stop loss. But some one told me that you should mention. I am a student of financial astrology. I do not find any method to calculate stop loss.
Rahu is astrology represents pharma. Sun was in Rahu star , so I gave this prediction. WHY IN RAHU STAR LUPIN IS NOT SHOWING UPWARD MOMENT? I mention that that up to July expiry , it will touch 35. In next post, I shall write more about my understanding so that mutually we can understand and rectify our thoughts. Thanks.

Sidz

TRUE SIR.
Looking forward to learn from your ideas of linking astrology with stock market.

checkmate7

Just came across this very interesting thread and today Lupin is top gainer :)

kcsusha

Saxena Saab,
Tomorrow at around 12.30 PM, Abhijit Nakshatra starts and lasts uptp 5.30 PM.
Which sector will benefit because of this phenomenon?