Astrological nifty

Sun has entered Jupiter star. I tried many methods , but unable to find any clue from last two trading days.
Why am I unable to judge? REASON? Yes, Sun in Jupiter star should give bullishness in bank sector. But Mars conjoins Sun and Mars aspect Jupiter, combined effect I am unable to find . In this case, I shall do when BNF(july future) crosses 23460+60=24520, I shall buy call , if BNF goes down to 23460- 60 = 23400, I shall buy put. 23460 is L.T.P. on Friday. 60 is figure , I use it generally because it gives indication that on bank finance , Jupiter effect is positive or negative. Please note I am not an astrologer, but a weak student of astrology. So please use your own decision.

kcsusha

Saxena Saab,
Sun is in Punarvasu Star from 6/7/17 to 16/7/17. Do you mean to say that Bank Nifty will be bullish on all these days? I am only learning , Sir. Please do not mistake me. Whether all the bank stocks will be rising?

Saxena Saab,
Sun is in Punarvasu Star from 6/7/17 to 16/7/17. Do you mean to say that Bank Nifty will be bullish on all these days? I am only learning , Sir. Please do not mistake me. Whether all the bank stocks will be rising?
Sun in Jupiter star should give bullishness in bank sector. But Mars conjoins Sun and Mars aspect Jupiter, combined effect I am unable to find . In this case, I shall do when BNF(july future) crosses 23460+60=24520, I shall buy call , if BNF goes down to 23460- 60 = 23400, I shall buy put. 23460 is L.T.P. on Friday. 60 is figure , I use it generally because it gives indication that on bank finance , Jupiter effect is positive or negative.

wisp

Sun in Jupiter star should give bullishness in bank sector. But Mars conjoins Sun and Mars aspect Jupiter, combined effect I am unable to find . In this case, I shall do when BNF(july future) crosses 23460+60=24520, I shall buy call , if BNF goes down to 23460- 60 = 23400, I shall buy put. 23460 is L.T.P. on Friday. 60 is figure , I use it generally because it gives indication that on bank finance , Jupiter effect is positive or negative.
Did astrology not predict today's NSE glitch that has closed the market :D

Saxena Saab,
I have read all the recommendations you have posted and how almost 90% accuracy is there. Now a small request. This is mainly an astrological thread ( and not TA thread ).
Whenever you give some recommendation, I would kindly request you to give the astrological reasons behind each recommendation so that we can back-test and make this
system a pucca one. Some failures may be there, but no system is 100% perfect.For example, on 15/10/2016, you gave a big list of Companies likeBOB, Lupin, M&M, Tata Chem, Tata Motors
TCS etc with LTP, target price with SL This list contains Banking, Engg, IT, Pharma,Chemicals etc. Each industry is represented by different planets. So I could not figure out which
industry is backed by which planet. For example, if you say that Sun is in Jupiter star and banking sector will be bullish, I can understand. If you give companies from all sectors, how
to check which co is getting the support of which planet?

It touched to 36 although it went down to 10.45 before touching 36.
Sun in Rahu star started giving result on last day.
Sir
I have some different opinion. As per me Mars represents pharma sector. Mars entered in to Punarvasu nakshtra on 26June and will be there up to 16th July.. Punarvasu nakshtra lord is Jupiter.. Jupiter indicates growth.. So during this peride pharma sector likely to go up.. Out of this 15/20 days exact timing is last 6/7 days are impoprtant.. Mars gives its "Phal" of its transit in last path..

So more upside is possible in pharma sector up to 16 th July

Tomorrow, Moon is entering Moon's star Shravan. So will market continue to be bullish as today Market has already risen by 105 points from 9666 to 9671.