Ashwini Gujral / Sharekhan PMS...Plz Suggest

UNwanted advise about HBJ Capital.
BE CAREFUL. THERE ARE ALSO FRAUD.
I took their services (before I came on Traderji)for a month just to give a try after looking at their claims.
They claim lot of profit with their calls. Lets see how they give calls.

----->>GOODMORNING, GLOBAL MKT UPDATE: DOW UP 45PTS, ASIA TRADING +VE, NIFTY SUPPORT AT 5270/5300 & RESISTANCE AT 5360/5400 - WWW.STOPLOSSTRADE.COM
hbjcapital (08:26:57):

------>>>(after this direct profit booking call will come)---BOOK some profit at our 1st target 5350......(AND IF YOU ASK WHEN DID YOU GIVE BUY CALL.. THEY WILL SAY ..I GUESS THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AND YOU DID NOT GET OUR CALL)
------>>>>(after 30 mns or so)--------Book complete profit at----------
------>>>>>(NOTICE THIS MSG) ...BOOK COMPLETE PROFIT at.....(how the hell one can book complete profit 2nd time ?)...

FOR THEIR SURE SHOT CALLS.. CALLS WOULD BE LIKE THIS..
BUY XXXX at price of 117 with stoploss..110....
IF it hits stoploss no one will remind you to close your call and if you closes say price went to 105-100 and you closed you position and by chance if it bounce back to 125.. they will start shouting that price has hits their target price..

I am sorry for so many capital word in my post. BUT please keep your money safe from these frauds.

you can make lot of money by just following Savant, Anant and other exp members. I would advise every one to learn and earn.
I was thinking of subscribing for HBJcapital, after seeing this post...I think i wont :)

Infact I manage my own portfolio. I am a gr8 fan of Ashwini Gujral and other analysts. I watch their views closely on TV and take opposite views on market. It has been of gr8 help. 70 % of my trades are success.

Last edited: