Ashwini Gujral / Sharekhan PMS...Plz Suggest

Hello amit 7659,
i read your opinion on my artical. I can show my trading a/c statment those trade by ashwani gujral pms with in religare securitis. It is true 100%.why false i say about any person? What is my profit in it? I can give you my trading a/c no. In religare securities. You self chek it. When you understand it is true or false.ok. Thank you.

Dear Friends

Thanks a lot for yor views.

It appears no one in in favour of Ashwini

But can anyone plz suggets about Sharekhan/ Aditay Birla Money PMS also, as requested by me

Thanks a lot for all your views

Hello amit 7659,
i read your opinion on my artical. I can show my trading a/c statment those trade by ashwani gujral pms with in religare securitis. It is true 100%.why false i say about any person? What is my profit in it? I can give you my trading a/c no. In religare securities. You self chek it. When you understand it is true or false.ok. Thank you.
Hey Dear

Sorry, I am not saying that you are a liar

Sometimes people in post biased views

I agree to what you are saying, just wanted to confirm its a true view...this post will be of great help to novice traders who look for these TV guys as experts

Thanks for your sincere views

Hello amit 7659,
Hi Dear

If possible for you, can you mail me the details of your account statement of PMS with Ashwini, just to have a view and help me in taking a decision

tarunbhalla at the rate yahoo dot co dot in

Thanks a lot

Ashwani gujral made loss of Rs.80000/- in my A/c in two months.

FRIENDS
I JOIN ASHWANI GUJRAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE BEFORE 5 MONTH BACK . HE PROMISE ME 15 TO 20 % RETURN ON MY CAPITAL.
I DEPOSIT 4 LAKH + 25 THOUSAND FOR SIX MONTH FEES
NOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS 3.43 LAKH + SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES
PLZ.PLZ. DONT BELIEVE IN ASHWANI GUJRAL INVESTMENT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PVT LTD

Finally I closed my account with Ashwani Gujral...

No idea.

In futures, there should be no brokerage for delivery as there is no involvement of the depository. Brokerage should be same for intraday or delivery. Infact, many times, intrday day brokerage is charged only on one side of the trade, i.e. buy or sell.

From what I have heard on this forum, ASHWANI GUJRAL is a rip-off. A member recently posted that he as invested 5 lac in the same PMS, and he is in 30% losses and waiting for break-even.

ASHWANI GUJRAL seems a good book writer or copier for TA, but as a trader he is zero. Otherwise 30% loss in unimaginable for a person who writes about strict risk management in his book.

Options are riskier than futures in a certain setting.

Above all, make sure to get a AUDITED copy of their claims. All brokers claim that their PMS, etc. provide X% returns, but clearly ask them if they are guaranteeing a "No loss only profit" deal. It shouldn't be that after accumulating loss, the broker says "I am extremely sorry about what has happened with you, but losses are a part of business."
Big Cheat. Learned Crook. I dont think that fatty guy knows anything. I invested 3.o. lkahs + service charge of 18000- after 2 months loss of 25k + 18k. dont fall into the traps of these ..holes.

Dont give fund to anyone.. Manage by own.. Invest in largcap stocks in every correction.. U wil give handsome return
One of the best and the simplest strategies !!!!:thumb:

You do not even have to dedicated much time to implement this strategy.

Open a demat account with broker and bargain for brokerage [as your investment amt is big]. Enable online access to your trading a/c. Daily just dedicate around 15-20 minutes to observe the market direction and buy largcap stocks if there is correction.

Over time, this strategy should pay off much better than PMS.

all the best.

bunny

One of the best and the simplest strategies !!!!:thumb:

You do not even have to dedicated much time to implement this strategy.

Open a demat account with broker and bargain for brokerage [as your investment amt is big]. Enable online access to your trading a/c. Daily just dedicate around 15-20 minutes to observe the market direction and buy largcap stocks if there is correction.

Over time, this strategy should pay off much better than PMS.

all the best.
Not a good idea. If caught in a bad position, one can remain there for years and years.

rajeabc

UNwanted advise about HBJ Capital.
BE CAREFUL. THERE ARE ALSO FRAUD.
I took their services (before I came on Traderji)for a month just to give a try after looking at their claims.
They claim lot of profit with their calls. Lets see how they give calls.

----->>GOODMORNING, GLOBAL MKT UPDATE: DOW UP 45PTS, ASIA TRADING +VE, NIFTY SUPPORT AT 5270/5300 & RESISTANCE AT 5360/5400 - WWW.STOPLOSSTRADE.COM
hbjcapital (08:26:57):

------>>>(after this direct profit booking call will come)---BOOK some profit at our 1st target 5350......(AND IF YOU ASK WHEN DID YOU GIVE BUY CALL.. THEY WILL SAY ..I GUESS THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AND YOU DID NOT GET OUR CALL)
------>>>>(after 30 mns or so)--------Book complete profit at----------
------>>>>>(NOTICE THIS MSG) ...BOOK COMPLETE PROFIT at.....(how the hell one can book complete profit 2nd time ?)...

FOR THEIR SURE SHOT CALLS.. CALLS WOULD BE LIKE THIS..
BUY XXXX at price of 117 with stoploss..110....
IF it hits stoploss no one will remind you to close your call and if you closes say price went to 105-100 and you closed you position and by chance if it bounce back to 125.. they will start shouting that price has hits their target price..

I am sorry for so many capital word in my post. BUT please keep your money safe from these frauds.

you can make lot of money by just following Savant, Anant and other exp members. I would advise every one to learn and earn.

Go with nifty thrifty pms of sharekhan.U can negotiate on brokrage.Tell them for .015 paisa.And negotiate properly they will do.Past record is gud.
Disclaimer i will not responsible if any loss occured due to this suggestiong.