Ashwanigujral.com

Capricorn

if he can manage money so well than why isnt he is managing his own money? if you know how to make money in stocks really? than will you tell others? the open lottery number no, thats the ssame theory, better learn tech analysis and manage your own money,
He's managing his money well. This is how he does it by taking your money. People actually pay him to loose money for them. That's what I call having your cake and eating it too.:rofl:

i want to invest 25lakh in aswani gujral.com PMS as my friend in vijayawada got 50%return in 6 months. Is it a good idea r bad? pl advise me. If not pl advise me which company is good?

i want to invest 25lakh in aswani gujral.com PMS as my friend in vijayawada got 50%return in 6 months. Is it a good idea r bad? pl advise me. If not pl advise me which company is good?
Hi Ravi,
The idea of 50% return in 6 months and that too in a PMS sounds too good to be true. First of all try and understand what a PMS is and you need to check if it is a SEBI registered PMS. As far as I know most PMS deploy 20-30% of your capital in derivatives or equities and rest is put in FDs. While a few PMS allocate your funds in various instruments. You get a userid and password to check your holdings anytime of the day and you get regular statements for the same. Always bear in mind that PMS is not any get rich scheme not does it guarantee any fixed returns. PMS can also post negative returns so do not be under any impression that you shall always end with profit. This Forum is an institution in itself where you can learn a lot of things and design a good portfolio for yourself. There are many seniors who will guide you with their knowledge. Do not go by names or promises of fancy returns. Use your common sense and just understand one thing slow and steady will make you a great deal of money especially with the kind of money you plan to invest. I hope this will give you a fair idea of what the reality is. And if you really plan to invest in a PMS I feel you need to do some homework and look out for a PMS which has been consistently posting good returns and not fancy figures. I wish you all the best and lots of success in your investments.

Last edited:
If the analyst were so good, he would have been a millionnaire ...
May be he is a millionaire.. but even i'm a millionaire I won't be giving my trading calls to anybody.. nobody on those TV channels are doing any charity.. they are after money... who knows if somebody is paying them for particular tip.. really I would pay those TV channels n mr. Ashwani Gujaral to tell people to buy my company stock.. n they are in a pure business.. they wont deny such offers..
so now as a trader what I do... I mute the television off.. simple as that..