Ashwanigujral.com

Hi,

Mr Gujral provides managed future services where he manages every clients account. I am looking for some feedback/review about his services. Good/bad and the kind of returns that you can expect with this service. Any feedback on this service is highly appreciated.

Hi,

Mr Gujral provides managed future services where he manages every clients account. I am looking for some feedback/review about his services. Good/bad and the kind of returns that you can expect with this service. Any feedback on this service is highly appreciated.
Very Bad service, I would say. Its not even worth watching in TV channels. Do not even listen to his free comments. We have friends who used to call his comments as JOTD (Joke of the day)

For example: Today's JOTD

8:44 AM - Buy Nifty with targets of 4960 and 5040 and stop loss of 4825, says Ashwani Gujral, technical analyst, on CNBC TV18.

Source : money.rediff.com

rssheth

rssheth

Before you start paying to any Big Names for managing your money , think twice Your Money can be only managed by you isnt it ?

If you really want to manage your money by putting 1 hr of time daily ( To actually put trades in your trading account) then try FREE trade suggestions by me on
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/37400-my-daily-trades-based-my-own-analysis.html

Thanks
Rs
Trust me All Analysts on TV / Websites are paid to manage somebody else's money at least not of an average individual trader

if he can manage money so well than why isnt he is managing his own money? if you know how to make money in stocks really? than will you tell others? the open lottery number no, thats the ssame theory, better learn tech analysis and manage your own money,

worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....worst worst worst.....

Ashwani Gujral made loss of Rs.80000/- in my A/c in two months.

FRIENDS
I JOIN ASHWANI GUJRAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE BEFORE 5 MONTH BACK . HE PROMISE ME 15 TO 20 % RETURN ON MY CAPITAL .
I DEPOSIT 4 LAKH + 25 THOUSAND FOR SIX MONTH FEES
NOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS 3.43 LAKH + SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES
PLZ.PLZ. DONT BELIEVE IN ASHWANI GUJRAL INVESTMENT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PVT LTD