Arvind Mills

Hi,

Hold on to this stock. There is something cooking in this counter and it has been included in the model portfolio by Morgan Stanley. The quarterly results are good and i am expecting this stock to touch Rs.70 before the end of this year. This could be a low-risk and good return stock at the current level. If you are still nervous with this stock you can exit it at around Rs.53 levels (which seems to be immediate resistance level to this stock) and can enter some other good company.

Siva

Hi,

Hold on to this stock. There is something cooking in this counter and it has been included in the model portfolio by Morgan Stanley. The quarterly results are good and i am expecting this stock to touch Rs.70 before the end of this year. This could be a low-risk and good return stock at the current level. If you are still nervous with this stock you can exit it at around Rs.53 levels (which seems to be immediate resistance level to this stock) and can enter some other good company.

Siva
Hi

as of now chart does not speak of any insider/knowledgeable trading which occurs when positive news are about to break out.

All the indicators are falling RSI,MACD,OBV are all going southwards .
If there is something cooking in the counter , I should be able to see that in the charts.:D

However , if it falls below 44.2 and then pulls back , we can expect 52/54 levels. at which point , one could take the oppurtunity to get out.

But , I just cannot understand the fancy for this stock , when so many good stocks are there giving high returns of 100% per year.

Is it attracting investors , just because , investors find it cheap?

However , this is an excellent trading stock , if knows how to do it.

sagi:D

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Now can I ask u Mr Dev, if as of today, 6th May, is there still bullishness in the stock. I am asking this to average out.

Now can I ask u Mr Dev, if as of today, 6th May, is there still bullishness in the stock. I am asking this to average out.
U asked ur querry on 25 th july, when the stock was trading @ 47 level.
U have also mentioned ur entry price is 48.

26 & 27 July stock was trading around 51 level. U were on 7% profit then, why didn,t u asked then me what to do?

And why didn,t u exit ur positions as u got advised by other analysts of ur choices.

Now when market has corrected more than 1000 points & all the stocks are in correction mode u came after a bluemoon to ask me all this.

very strange.

I dont reply to the Guys with vested interest, like u.....

good luck
dev mookerji

Prabhjeet

Dev one thing that i have learnt through this forum is that the analysis made by people is really a thankless job. People dont understand that if somebody can give you 9 good trades out of 10 then that person scores as cream of traders an people keep on putting question marks on your analysis, i think that you have done a wonderful job as an analyst and we people should use this forum as a platform to discuss our views on various scrips with other experienced and trained members.

There is no use in giving justification on the calls given nobody can predict market 100% right and those who can predict it even 70% of times are good traders for me

Best of Luck