Arvind Mills

jatayoo

hi

arvind could reach a price of 55/57.

But I suggest tio you exit from this laggard stock and iinvest the sale proceeds in teeldata which will double in one year.

sagi;)
-----------------------------------------------------------HI
Sorry to butt in.Sell Arvind Mills as the textile sector is down and out. Consider IFCI.
The strongest trigger in this sector will be govt policy change.Enter on such news.:D:D

-----------------------------------------------------------HI
Sorry to butt in.Sell Arvind Mills as the textile sector is down and out. Consider IFCI.
The strongest trigger in this sector will be govt policy change.Enter on such news.:D:D
Hi Not at all. u r welcome

I wish many people participate and post their views . it willhelp investors

sagi
:D

Hello all,

I purchased Arvind Mills @48. Can any of the senior analysts guide me when i can get a price of 60?
Punekar I know, ur querry was for me.

Please check even after the crash today Arvind Mills is trading above ur buy price.

I was surprised by ur querry, that without any loss a guy is asking about his positions. Normally guys do this in panic.

This is the reason I stopped giving calls here. I know u people very well.

good luck
dev mookerji

R

ratan jain

Arre, Dev u are getting paranoid :)

I searched and searched, but I couldnt find mention of ur name in Punekar's post :)

Hey watch out! The CBI, FBI, Secret Service, MI5, Mossad, are all out to get u :)

Arre, Dev u are getting paranoid :)

I searched and searched, but I couldnt find mention of ur name in Punekar's post :)

Hey watch out! The CBI, FBI, Secret Service, MI5, Mossad, are all out to get u :)
Ratan,

Check this and change ur comments accordingly.

http://www.traderji.com/103703-post3748.html

Also suggest me where I was wrong in commenting those words.

A guy is posting his first post commenting about me, about a profitable trade in a extreme short time with worry.

got my point?

dev mookerji

R

ratan jain

Accepted Dev :)

But I still mantain :) all these FBI, CBI, Secret Service, MI5, Mossad are out to get you :)

After all you ARE trying to be the best analyst in India :)