artha money 1 paisa brokerage??

Hi Jignesh007,

ArthaMoney is great for beginners as they will guide you through the basics very carefully & it has the lowest charges for Intraday trading in the country!!!

I am also from Mumbai & I opened my account with ArthaMoney with the help of a relationship manager.

The name of my relationship manager is Ronak Mehta - 9821559865.
I think he should be able to help get you started & open an account as well.

Rahul.
Hello Rahul,

I wish to open a/c. with Artha Money. Since u are already with them, I wonder whether u can give me some feed back: (1) what is the a/c. opening chrges. (2) to avail .01 brokerage, how much adv. we hv to deposit (3) Which s/w they provide. How is it?. (4) How is their c/note system?. I ask this question because, when multiple transactions are there in different scrips, most of the brokers do give the scripwise sub-totals. Whereas few, like Reliance Money do not. Since I trade repeatedly on selected few scrips and my transactions are at times over 100 , I need good trading system and also net sub-totals of buy/sell of each scrip.

I am just looking for low brokerage as it helps to save some money and trade more and generate profit.

Some where in this forum I read that Arth Money's customer service good. And this is what like another, I am looking for. I am from Mumbai.

Please give me feed back.

what is asean cerc trading software?. To which it can be compared? Is it the same as that of Reliance Money's instatrade/easytrade etc? or better than that?