artha money 1 paisa brokerage??

columbus

thnx mystic..

i am a b.tech(cs) final year student . but want to make trading my full time career. can you give some suggestions to be a good day trader..i too like scalping..how do you choose your stocks..??:)
Basically ,you are in a good professional course.Concentrate on it and later
you think of day trading.

bro columbus i don't like to work for someone, rather i just want to do something on my own..it doesn't matter if i earn half..

and i believe that one can lead a living with trading..

what do you say???:)

bro columbus i don't like to work for someone, rather i just want to do something on my own..it doesn't matter if i earn half..

and i believe that one can lead a living with trading..

what do you say???:)
hi ashat,
Columbus is right, you should heed him as he is experienced in trading.

Nobody likes to work under someone else; but trading is full of uncertainty.. you can't guarantee anything. Forget about promising buying a gift for anybody based on your trading, because it is unpredictable.

Focus on your studies. Your statement matches that to of a gambler who after winning a few bets, starts saying "I can live on gambling."

scalping seems easy, but it is the most exhausting and stressful activity.

One of my friends, who after winning a few bets with scalping, started day dreaming of anyhow managing to earn at least 500-1000 per day in overconfidence... but in just 2 weeks of his day dreaming efforts, his 50k capital was gone.. and that money he used was taken from his friends credit card. Now, one can imagine his situation.. broke with debt!!!

Not trying to make you fearful, but asking you to KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES AND SET YOUR PRIORITIES in order of your overall life plan!!!

Good Luck and happy trading :)

hi ashat,
Columbus is right, you should heed him as he is experienced in trading.

Nobody likes to work under someone else; but trading is full of uncertainty.. you can't guarantee anything. Forget about promising buying a gift for anybody based on your trading, because it is unpredictable.

Focus on your studies. Your statement matches that to of a gambler who after winning a few bets, starts saying "I can live on gambling."

scalping seems easy, but it is the most exhausting and stressful activity.

One of my friends, who after winning a few bets with scalping, started day dreaming of anyhow managing to earn at least 500-1000 per day in overconfidence... but in just 2 weeks of his day dreaming efforts, his 50k capital was gone.. and that money he used was taken from his friends credit card. Now, one can imagine his situation.. broke with debt!!!

Not trying to make you fearful, but asking you to KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES AND SET YOUR PRIORITIES in order of your overall life plan!!!

Good Luck and happy trading :)
Hi Ashat.....well you already got some responses regarding your idea of making a living out of trading...and I think you should take them constructively...everyone has something to tell but it depends only on you as to what good you can take out from it....

There is no doubt that trading is difficult and more so over Scalping....
but you need to know Ashat that these are but just techniques of making some money out of something you really know....it might sound confusing bt what i meant is that you need to know the markets first of all...you need to know the mechanism...the players...the fundamentals and the technicals...

try to learn as much as you can....read books..watch videos and read all the good literature you can lay your hands on..infact this forum itself can be your launchpad...but remember its good that you are ambitious and optimistic but its a necessity that you rely on yourself and your hardwork....in the end only these can work for you....if you think what you have can make you good in trading than start working hard on it....but if you think that it is a game of few tricks and techniques than my humble suggestion: Just stay out of it....

Sunny1

thnx mystic..

i am a b.tech(cs) final year student . but want to make trading my full time career. can you give some suggestions to be a good day trader..i too like scalping..how do you choose your stocks..??:)
If you want to be a full time trader then its very good to start now But with a very small amount Because any profession requires experience so its better to start off now, after the studies you can be full time trader with good experience till then keep studying about stock market and your course too. If you dont trade you wont get any experience even if you read books tv and all that because biggest enemies in trading are your own emotions i.e, greed and fear. So its better to start off now with small amount

first i am sorry because i am posting a reply so late actually i was facing my horrible exams but now they are over.

a lot lot thanks to all big brothers who have shown their consent to help me...

i am sure that i will learn a lot from you people..

i am completely free for 2 months so i am thinking of devoting all this time to learn as much as i can, about market.first i am starting to try to read this forum because this is true that it is a great help to a new trader like me..

thanks all...:)

Yes they do provide the necessary platform for the trading....its not much different from others as far as i know (though I only traded with religare for few months and they also had the similar software...so I am just assuming it that their isn't much of a difference between the platforms being provided by different brokers....but yes I did faced some issues with religare like software not responding and thus you need to log-off and then log-in again...bt these issues were rare in religare and I hadn't faced any till now in Artha..)

Answering your remaining queries...yes they do provide real time quotes and the leverage is always negotiable...just try to negotiate well..they offered me 10 times...though I had to pay 10k as advance brokerage to be used within 10 months...but trust me it wont feel much of a pinch coz u are also getting low brokerage and for a scalper like me...covering the brokerage in 10 months isn't an issue et al...hehe:)

happy trading..:)
Hi Mystic & Ashat,

Ive been trading with Artha Money for the last 6 months on their 0.01p brokerage n i am completely satisfied with their services...

Their customer support is great cause I am new to the markets & ave just started dabbling a lil bt in them...
Initially, i used to call these guys at Artha quite a bit but their service was always prompt n extremely helpful....
Besides being the most efficient monetarily.

I think you should definately open an account with them.... :)

Rahul.

hello mystic i am a beginner.this is my first post.i have never done trading before.i am going to open my first account so i need your help.i stay in mumbai and i want to know if artha money is good for a beginner.i would invest for long term and also i would do intraday trading.can you provide me the number of the artha money executive?

Last edited:
Hi Jignesh007,

ArthaMoney is great for beginners as they will guide you through the basics very carefully & it has the lowest charges for Intraday trading in the country!!!

I am also from Mumbai & I opened my account with ArthaMoney with the help of a relationship manager.

The name of my relationship manager is Ronak Mehta - 9821559865.
I think he should be able to help get you started & open an account as well.

Rahul.

hello mystic i am a beginner.this is my first post.i have never done trading before.i am going to open my first account so i need your help.i stay in mumbai and i want to know if artha money is good for a beginner.i would invest for long term and also i would do intraday trading.can you provide me the number of the artha money executive?

well, they are good. services are good.but their trading platform which is from asian cerc is not so good, infact it is very slow and my personal experiences are that i trade in their web platform atleast it is better than software. and 1 paisa brokerage is there if you give them 5000 advance.

so, from my experiences i think that if you try for angel trade it will be better bcz they provide 3 times margin even on delivery for unlimited time. and upto 21 times on intraday, and both diet and asian cerc softs what you choose..

i have read some reviews on them and it seems that services are good .
i am planning to open an acnt with them soon basically for margin on delivery
i think its a good deal.

ultimately, its on you what you choose....