Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

PreSap

Hi Zabeen,

Please take a look at the chart below.

My questions:
1. Did I enter correctly after 886.35 was broken after the pullback?
2. If the answer to question 1 is yes, was my SL of 881.65 correct?
3. Since the trade did not go on to make a lot of money, I got whipsawed. How should I identify that this was not a valid/good trade to take up? Or is this one of those things that are just a part of the game?

Thanks!

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Hi Zabeen,

Please take a look at the chart below.

My questions:
1. Did I enter correctly after 886.35 was broken after the pullback?
2. If the answer to question 1 is yes, was my SL of 881.65 correct?
3. Since the trade did not go on to make a lot of money, I got whipsawed. How should I identify that this was not a valid/good trade to take up? Or is this one of those things that are just a part of the game?

Thanks!
Hi Presap,

No idea on NSE.,.Anyway as a Sonic R User..share my views .

i assume u r in buy side above 886.35..for Stop..881.65..not clear ..but as per marked on chart..may be a valid short set up..just i think..

Hi Zabeen,

feel free..pls correct my understanding..nd how's going on ur development?

VINOD. RPS

PreSap

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I agree with the short move that you have highlighted.

Yes, I was looking at the long setup (or what I thought was a long setup), that came before the short move that you have shown. I want to understand if that was not a valid entry why it wasn't a valid entry.

Thanks!

rpsvinod

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I agree with the short move that you have highlighted.

Yes, I was looking at the long setup (or what I thought was a long setup), that came before the short move that you have shown. I want to understand if that was not a valid entry why it wasn't a valid entry.

Thanks!
Hi Presap,

Can u share the Indics.?.except HMA..Shown on ur chart..coz missed that one..nd given links are expired..

VINOD. RPS