Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Dear Sateeshchand,

I see you are posting different charts from MTpredictor, MT4renko, MT4 Sonic indicators, Ninja trader etc... in your thread as well mine thinking that it will help all but definitely it will be view and go. So pls dont waste your time in posting charts instead concentrate on you trading. I strongly believe the fact following one trading system and stick to it irrespective of losses or profits and golden rule Keep It Simple and Strong. You can adopt enhancement in your existing trading style but must not completely change it everytime. Just my 2c

Hope you wont mind my suggestions. If it hurts sorry buddy. All the best.

zabeen2004

Suddenly such a nice informative thread came to a standstill! :confused:
Thread is still active and open to any questions/discussions with regards to Sonic R system. By the way with the help of one good hearted programmer I am building up and testing the system with alerts/arrows for the trading styles 1,2,3 as I mentioned in the first few posts. TS1 is ready and testing at the moment ...So work in progress....for other indicators... Just a sample screenshot For Sonic R System Users on TS1.

It may take time to release it from my end as the coder himself is really busy and helping me on weekends if his time permits... So anybody whom needs these alert indicators pls wait until all three TS indicators are prepared and tested.

Happy Trading and ALL the best to all Traders in specific Sonic Traders....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

rpsvinod

Thread is still active and open to any questions/discussions with regards to Sonic R system. By the way with the help of one good hearted programmer I am building up and testing the system with alerts/arrows for the trading styles 1,2,3 as I mentioned in the first few posts. TS1 is ready and testing at the moment ...So work in progress....for other indicators... Just a sample screenshot For Sonic R System Users on TS1.

It may take time to release it from my end as the coder himself is really busy and helping me on weekends if his time permits... So anybody whom needs these alert indicators pls wait until all three TS indicators are prepared and tested.

Happy Trading and ALL the best to all Traders in specific Sonic Traders....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Hi Zabeen,

Still try to learn more ..thanks to intro this system..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS