Any users of realstocksdata.com ?

I would like to add to this post some of my experience with realstocksdata.com:

First off there should be a free trial option so that people can judge how the data vendor is before paying and taking their service.
They don't provide that which in my case is the biggest negative factor.

Then comes the very bad data updating which stops all the time so what is the point of using the data provider if you cant use the data for intraday trading.

5min bars is also a big problem, they have a sample video on their website with an example of a 1min bar update, why give an example of 1min bar update when the customers can only use 5min bar.

How accurate is the 5min bar is also of question, when we cant get smooth updating how do we know if the data is accurate.

This is to warn everyone not to subscribe to RTDS or realstocksdata.com ....... please beware.

ASS

Hi,
Actually Low Cost Data vendors can't able to give proper service.That is the biggest problem .I also tried some low cost vendor but not satisfied with their software and service.So,I am searching for a good low cost data vendor.

I got the site "streamrt.com".I called them.But nobody respond to my call.In their site they have written "Launch in June".I believe after launching they may call me regarding their product.

Hope their product and service may be good :)than other one.

Regards,
ASS

hi,
If you want to use Rs.500 data then you should ready to compromise with the quality.
You can't compare Mercedes with a Alto.
Thanks,
Jaz

All gems are not precious stones and all precious stones are not the gems.... I'm using commodity data from realstocksdata.com and they have provided data with which i'm very satisfied. There rate is also low... You can use the data and get realize that....

Hi,
Actually Low Cost Data vendors can't able to give proper service.That is the biggest problem .I also tried some low cost vendor but not satisfied with their software and service.So,I am searching for a good low cost data vendor.

I got the site "streamrt.com".I called them.But nobody respond to my call.In their site they have written "Launch in June".I believe after launching they may call me regarding their product.

Hope their product and service may be good :)than other one.

Regards,
ASS

If you want low cost intraday data then you can go realstocksdata.com... Many one says that their data is not good but I'm a customer of them since 2010 last... And i've not get such a huge problem with them... They used to update their data time by time and greater these all they have very good support team.... You can go for their data....

kaly422000

every low cost data may share data imput with main venders(my view) or excute other technology. they may extract data from odin etc and backfill as lagging , they deliver probably from their server.
some also use yahoo or google data and send through their server for cash scrips.

now company like manshi deliver a software which can extract realtime data from ur broker terminal,like odin ,tradetiger.
i am using their software and there is near 0 delay as it extract from ur broker terminal(provided ur terminal is ok and net). their data is smooth and backfilling is also good.
also with the use of odin,tradetiger, ttadvance. u can use it for cash,future and comodity with one software liscence.
manshi.co.in

ASS

All gems are not precious stones and all precious stones are not the gems.... I'm using commodity data from realstocksdata.com and they have provided data with which i'm very satisfied. There rate is also low... You can use the data and get realize that....
Mr Misra,
Have u any connection with realstockdata ?

Actually you joined in June 2012.Your first post came to this thread only. And you are supporting a data vendor which has no class at all.
Please don't try to misguide any people of this forum.
That is my request to everybody.

Regards,
Ass

Attachments

Last edited:
Mr Misra,
Have u any connection with realstockdata ?

Actually you joined in June 2012.Your first post came to this thread only. And you are supporting a data vendor which has no class at all.
Please don't try to misguide any people of this forum.
That is my request to everybody.

Regards,
Ass

Excellent observation

Does anyone here use intraday live data from realstocksdata.com? I asked them for a trial and they said NO TRIAL. Obviously, no trial means the first thought that comes to my mind is that something is fishy. If the product is good you would obviosuly want to give customers a taste before they buy from you...

Anybody? How is the accuracy compared to market-data-provider?
Bro, we can't expect a trial for 500/- pm data. They expect users to take trial for 1 month by paying 500/-. I use their data, its good. If u are intraday trader trading 1min or 5 min then u may find that the feed stops sometimes.

Thanks