Any users of realstocksdata.com ?

I'm using realstocks data for more than 8 months.
THEY PROVIDE: Both NSE & MCX data- 5 mnt data
Software Application: EASY, JUST INTRODUCED SIGNAL BRODCASTING.
SERVICE: GOOD, THEY PROVIDE ONLINE & ON CALLS TOO. "I'm satisfied"
Backfilling: EASY. LIKE OTHERS. (FREE DATA FOR LAST 6 MONTHS ONLY)
RATE: Rs. 500 FOR NSE & Rs. 500 FOR MCX.

in short u can go for realstocksdata, but start with 1 month subscription.

I have been using RealStockData for the last one year. They are cheap. But their service also not the best. Very often their software will fail to update the data. Today also, no data update from their software even 40 minutes gone after market opened. God only knows when they will solve the problem. I am stick with them due to low fees. This service is not for serious traders, who invest more money.

sumosanammain

I have been using RealStockData for the last one year. They are cheap. But their service also not the best. Very often their software will fail to update the data. Today also, no data update from their software even 40 minutes gone after market opened. God only knows when they will solve the problem. I am stick with them due to low fees. This service is not for serious traders, who invest more money.
For 500 rs a month there are many who will provide data. Check in forum itself
Take free trials and decide. Some are TDI, Manshirt, Icharts, etc

See below the chat I had with customer care

Technical Dept 212:22:35
Dear Sukumar G, Thank you for Contacting to Realstocksdata. How may I help you ?
Sukumar G12:23:05
Why did data not update this morning for the first 50 minutes?
Technical Dept 212:23:42
pls close RTDS and restart RTDS, login again now problem is solved
Sukumar G12:24:17
I know. Problem is solved now. I would like to know the reason for the break-down for the 50 minutes.
Technical Dept 212:24:47
there is a problem of 10 mins
Sukumar G12:25:53
10 mins? god knows the truth. ok let it be 10 mins. What is the issue?
12:26:40
I am investing huge money by believing your system. hope. you agree, I have the right to know.
12:28:08
I afraid because of your system, I may loose a chance to trade.
12:29:03
Please make it clear will this happen in future? should I be prepare for that? or should I move to some other good real time data provider?
Technical Dept 212:34:46
pls close RTDS and restart RTDS, login again now problem is solved
Sukumar G12:35:25
No response for any of my questions. Thank you for your good service. Keep it up. I will post this chat online so that everyone know about your ability and service.

Today, they show corrupted data for many stocks like idfc-i (futures) price as rs. 35 and jswsteel-i (futures) price as rs.323. False sell signals created in amibroker due to this issue. Please find below the Chat Support provided.

Please wait for a site operator to respond...
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Operator RTDS Support3 has joined the chat.
RTDS Support313:12:53
Dear Sukumar G, thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
Sukumar G13:14:12
Hi. today 1 pm data of jswsteel-i, idfc-i seem to be incorrect. can you check?
13:14:26
I restarted the application. but no use
Operator RTDS Support3 has transferred the chat to another operator.
Operator RTDS Support1 has joined the chat.
Operator RTDS Support3 has left the chat.
Sukumar G13:19:00
is anybody there?
13:23:20
As usual, no support from you.
13:23:26
bye

I had used RTDS data 6-7 months before but at that time they have to many issue with there server
that's why I stopped there services now this time they are introduced some thing broadcast mode RTDS its
really good no delay and ezy to use now I have with the RTDS U can also use that but there data is 5 min.

now I also taken the realstocksdata mcx with my Metastock its really good I am satisfied with data its 6 month back fill but it has one disadvantage its not 1 min data its 5 min only and there live chat support also very friendly they are very help full in any situation .

hi,
If you want to use Rs.500 data then you should ready to compromise with the quality.
You can't compare Mercedes with a Alto.
Thanks,
Jaz

hi,
Recently I visited one site streamrt.com.They also providing very low cost data.I don't know their quality and support.Please check that data.

JAZ