Any Idea!

total wast service very poor
I think you are totally rong.Bcoz I use their software from a long time.Iwill say that support is one of their speciality. Everytime they are ready to satisfy their clients by giving support.I think Many members will also agree with me who is using their software.

Hi ,
Any body have any idea about www.istocksystems.com.I need feedback of their service.
Please help me.

Waiting for your reply.

Chitchat
why wud anyone go for this when there are options available cheaper ?

the data is delayed by 10 secs and for that they charge 3k month??? :annoyed:

http://www.istocksystems.com/product.html
[/QUOTE]
Smart Trade is a real time data updating software along with our proprietary Trading System. You can get 5 min data in Metastock format. Smart Trade data is 10 second delayed with few under mention features.[/QUOTE]

alroyraj

Dont know whats wrong with people, in Indiabulls free lifetime charts,real time quotes and platform. No AMC,it surely cannot get better than this.
people are not good at arbitrage. :rofl:

ASS

total wast service very poor
Hi apr,
This is a public forum.So don't misguide anybody.

I am using their(istock) data for last one year. Their support is very good.And also they are providing different software for different type of trader.

Please remember one quotation:Ignorance is not innocence but sin.

ROBERT BROWNING

ASS

ASS

Dont know whats wrong with people, in Indiabulls free lifetime charts,real time quotes and platform. No AMC,it surely cannot get better than this.
Hi,
Thanks for your suggesstion.I am already using that software.It is delayed by 15 to 18 sec.
But they(ISTOCK) launched one software for NSE RT Data - iTrax.That is excellent . No delay in timing. And also some other feature.
:clap:
Please take demo and give me your suggesstion.

Ass

ASS

Any other good product??

Last edited:
why wud anyone go for this when there are options available cheaper ?

the data is delayed by 10 secs and for that they charge 3k month??? :annoyed:

http://www.istocksystems.com/product.html
Smart Trade is a real time data updating software along with our proprietary Trading System. You can get 5 min data in Metastock format. Smart Trade data is 10 second delayed with few under mention features.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I think you don't know about Itrax.There is no delay in data.